Girls, is six months in and 3 dates to earlier to say I love you to my girl?

this girl is a nurse we been seeing each other from March to August been on 3 dates but been in contact via text and phone over that time due to her being a nurse so constantly busy.
She agreed to a fourth date and says she likes me a lot, I wanted to be in a relationship but she said she would like to but can't commit unless I drive but I explained to her it's only 20 mins longer by train. I care about her a lot and wanted to know if saying I love you over text is too soon as I feel im losing her?

• No if you feel it just say it she's probably waitng
    50% (7)
  • Yes it is
    50% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• For your situation, it's too early because she's clearly not at that level with you yet. I've had relationships tell me within the month and I've been with them for 3 years so there's not real "right time" it's more about where you are within your relationship with that person. She's basing a relationship on your ability to drive which is kind of a red flag for me because if you really love someone, you try and make it work rather than make up conditions.

I also read your question about her last text, she's not interested. No matter how busy you are, you make time for someone who you truly care about and want to be with. If she wanted to be with you she would just be telling you that she's busy and you might not see each other much, but not outright saying that you should not be together.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't say it over text, especially if she has made it clear that she isn't ready to commit. Driving is probably less about the travel times and more about her definitions of maturity and dependability. Saying I love you before she is ready to hear it could actually push her away. Waiting till you are in a committed relationship and are face to face will help bond you.

She sees your mobility as a hindrance to having a decent relationship because of her schedule. It happens. She sounds awesome and mature to be honest. She doesn't think things will work because of the distance. Not only that, what if she wants to go somewhere that's not by the train? Some girls like being picked up by their guy or just having him in the drivers seat sometimes. Open car doors, all that romantic stuff. Like @CheshireCat89 said it's a sign of maturity and dependability. If she ever needs you, you're going to be checking the train schedule and hoofing it instead of getting in the car and rushing over. I'm just thinking hypothetical here.

In any case, you're going to break up over it. If you really, REALLY want to keep her interested then start driving. Is there a reason why you haven't? And saying ILY while things are on shakey ground right now is not the smartest idea. You need to actually show her that you mean it when you say you want to be with her.

• Don't say it over text and she's not ready to commit. And say it when you're both ready and you feel it

• little you have seen each other every 2 months basically and only live 20 min away from each other? she is not interested in you, no offense. If a person wants to see you, they'll make time.

we live an hour and she has been super busy moving, nursing placement which takes up a lot of her time plus her last bfs cheated on her!

plus we have kissed and she was looking for ways to make it work?

im not responding anymore. lol i'm sorry you don't like the results, you can try to analyze every detail if you want, but the fact of the matter is she isn't interested. Don't waste any more of your time thinking about it. Good luck.

• Honestly it's kinda long to wait to say it

so you think i should say it asap even though we only be on 3 dates?

thanks by the way what are classic signs a girl is in love with you?

She text / call you everyday, hold your hand, smile a lot while with you, cook things for you (even if she's not a good cook), wear dress and heels on date (even if she doesn't like it), talk about everything to you, etc...