Whats the most you've ever spent on food for a date?

I've known this girl since 2014 from school and we just went on our first date tonight. I took her out to see the movie Sausage Party (she wanted too) and payed for a slushy popcorn and 6 boxes of candy for her, I got nothing for myself. After the movie I asked her where she would like to eat (there was a lot of nice restaurants around) and out of all of the places she wanted to go to Sonic. I took her to Sonic and she got 2 double cheeseburgers, a popcorn chicken, onion rings, a slushy, and a coney hotdog with chili cheese sauce. Her meal total was $18.49 I myself just got a single patty burger which was and fries, which was $6.24 I have never seen a chick eat so much! She inhaled that shit before we even got to a nearby parking lot which was a couple stop lights down the street! She isn't fat at all which surprises me that she ate that much. She's 5' 7" and very thin with a nice booty. Is it normal for a girl to eat THAT much?

3mo ______
3mo ------

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 40£ including drinks, we've each paid for what we were having so that 40£ were only for my meal. I don't eat fast food though so the restaurants I go to are usually more pricey than that 😅😂

And is it normal for a girl to eat that much? Maybe yes, if she's hungry or has a high metabolism?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once met a girl through online dating. She was a redhead with a really cute profile pic and an interest in Asian cultures, so what's the worst that could happen? After some chat, I offered to take her to lunch if she did something - can't remember what, probably show me a new coffee or dessert place or something. We picked a yum cha restaurant somewhere between where we worked at the time.

Well...

Turns out she was much bigger than her pic suggested. She quickly proceeded to order everything that came by - our table was covered in different dishes stacked 2 high. (She did order in fluent mandarin, which was impressive though). And you guessed it, she ate it all.

Total bill - $78 for lunch for 2 people. I cut my losses right there.

What Girls Said 16

• Jesus Christ...

No it's not normal, but it doesn't mean it's bad for her. Yes she might have a health problem, but she could have just a very fast metabolism.

But no, I've never spent that much, my boyfriend eats more than me but for me your meal would have been enough/more than enough.

But I mean cost doesn't mean amount.

Generally when we go out it will cost between £20-60 for the two of us.

• Like £25 for both of us.

• I spent $50 for a sushi boat for my date and myself. It was my treat.

For the woman you described, she could have a very high metabolism, which is why she is thin and can eat a lot of food.

• at my restaurant the most a couple spent was 250 dollars. They had 2 bottles of wine, but still. Pretty fucking expensive for one meal lol

• Roughly $180 more then a few times

• Usually around $45-60. Your girlfriend is repulsive eating all that nasty shit.

• Well she has a big appetite. Personally, I would never eat that much or vow to go to fast food but each their own. My boyfriend has never spent more than $60 on me

• This one asshole took me to Burger King on our first date and got a tripple whopper, some disgusting bacon ice cream Sunday, and onion rings and didn't have any money for me. Then ate it all in the car and didn't offer to share anything with me. He also dropped me off at the end of the street I live on and made me walk home in the torrential downpour. No second date

• Your date is disgusting. I wouldn't go out with her again

• I dont pay for dates but I also would NEVER go to a fast food place or eat that much! Your date needs to get some class because right now she's at a zero

• Tell your date if she keeps eating like that she's gonna look like honey boo boo's mom and ain't nobody want that!

• Ewww. Why would she pick FAST FOOD? Thats last resort for most girls and I would've just took her to a restaurant.

• I actually payed $95 on a date at hyde park and the all the guy wanted was sex in the end and left me. Asshole. Never again.

• You should make her pay you back. That's ridiculous to buy all that food at a fast food place. My boyfriend has spent near $80 on me but we went to an expensive steakhouse and I didn't eat nearly as much as her

• What a fucking pig!! She obviously doesn't have high standards and seems like she'll go with anything. Which you should be thankful for because not all girls are like that. I would be so embarrassed to eat like that infront of a potential s. o.

• Damn that girl has NO shame! haha! I would NEVER order that much and pig out on a FIRST date!! Maybe she is PMSing and her appetite is increasing or she has a super fast metabolism. Hell, I dont even order that much with my current boyfriend of 6 years

What Guys Said 4

• On a first date... £100 (inc wine) we went for a nice steak. She was a freakin corporate lawyer, I didn't dare suggest going to McDonald's 😂

• like 140 usd. that includes drinks.

• Lmao that's funny. I never pay for dates though. It's 50/50

• Hey man. I'd be happy if she's willing to eat fast food than an expensive restaurant saves me money! Most girls won't allow that. Your girl seems to have low expectations which is nice on a girl for a change. Your girl also eats more than I do! haha! She probably has a super fast metabolism