Should I text him or wait for him in order to know if he's really interested?

So there's this guy I met and he's super cute! We literally met out of nowhere at the college im attending and we started tutoring eachother a few days in a row... And so we kind of developed a friendship and he texted everyday he says he's new to this city and so currently a few days ago he was at college and I wasn't there so he texted me a pic saying that he wished I was there.. So currently he hasn`t texted me in like 2 days and im starting to worry like I really want to date him because I feel like he's generally really sweet and now I don't know should I text him or wait for him to text me? by the way he's been checking up on my snap stories. When I think about it I'm like no if he really interested he'll text me but I don't know what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Did you respond to his message say he wished you were there? If so then yes wait for him to text you. Otherwise if you did not respond then I would recommend texting him

Yeah but that wasn't the last thing we said, we talked more after he said that then after that he hasn't texted me in two days and I don't know if I should text first because then I won't know if he actually wants to persue me you know?

How many more days do you think?

Maybe like 5 days? (That would basically be a week since contact)

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should initiate it, yes.