Do you have a race preference?

I think we all do, it only comes naturally to us.. People may think its racist but i think its just preference.. Here are my choices coming from a black man.. State yours :-)
1) Asian
2nd) white
3rd) Latina
4rth) black

1|0
27|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• Don't care about race but I tend to like tan/dark skin with cute faces

3|2
    1|1
  • 1. Elves
    2. Dragon-shifters
    3. Leopard-shifters
    4. Wolf-shifters
    5. Rage Demons
    6. Vampires
    7. Wing aliens that look like angels.
    8. Fairies
    Er I guess it depends on my mood...

0|2
    1|1
  • I find guys from every race hot if they have a nice face and body.
    I have a preference for Arab men mostly because the ones I know irl are very marriage material, but most of them are taken -,- should've taken the chance when I could. Also it's a matter of convenience, it's easier to marry within your ethnicity because I want to settle down in Tunisia next to my family.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't have one. I date any race. It matters about who the person is. Not what their race is. Im not the type of person who says they dont see race but i don't let it prevent me from who i date.

Also i find it odd that you think so low of your race. Shows the type of person you are

3|1
    3|0
  • there are attractive men of every race
    but i prefer dating men of my own race largely due to cultural affinity

0|1
    0|0
  • These questions are odd to me. Preferences are okay, but when it crosses over to fetishization there's a problem. From a black woman I prefer a black man because generally speaking I can relate to a black man more, but I am not opposed to anything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't discriminate. :) However, I'm always hesitant to date men who do discriminate or have a hefty amount of racial baggage. "Preference" tends to be the result of sexual racism.

1|0
    0|1
  • Coming from a white girl, I like Asian guys and white guys. I don't know that's just what I'm attracted to. But at the end of the day? Personality is the most important factor :)

0|1
    0|0
  • For me

1) Hispanic & whites

I find them most attractive.. Although some Asians are cute

1|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

what about some black guys? have you met one?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Would you at least give a black guy a chance when dating?

• 3mo

@Rick-Lewis
      I think that any girl would give any guy a chance after all personality is everything

• I want an indian man.

3|1
    0|0
  • I used to but for some reason that's all fading.

I do, however, feel more comfortable with people that similar to my race/country.

0|0
    0|0
  • First choice is latino men😊 But typically any guy no matter the race can be attractive to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have a cute face honestly.

0|2
    1|1
  • My own.

You asked 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Blacks and Latinos, but as you said it's a preference so it means I would date any kind of guy but I'm just usually more attracted by them.
    Being white/black/latino/Asian etc isn't a race by the way..

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, if I liked the guy (and he liked me) and we had a few things in common then I'd date him.

0|1
    1|0
  • White
    Asian
    Black
    Latino

0|1
    1|0
  • honestly race doesn't matter to me because there can be a really hot white guy and really ugly Mexican guy and I'd say the white guy is hotter, and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Mexicans are not ugly, a lot of them are really cute compared to other minorities (-:

• 3mo

@samanthaa4life
      Yes <3

• 3mo

@samanthaa4life I agree lol i actually find a lot attractive, it was just an example :)

• No, I do not have a race preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • If their culture has nice food...

2|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go for white guys more often because they're more accessible. Then it's black guys.

For girls I tend to go for white or Latina. I don't know why I just do.

I mean overall it is not a huge factor at all because I've seen people of all races that are attractive. Those are just the ones I see more often and tend to date more often.

0|0
    2|1
  • 1. White
    2. Mestizo (latino).

2|1
    0|0
  • Caucasian then black

0|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 14

• Yes... I prefer humans... although I hear Martians can be quite sexy... hmm maybe an elf girlfriend would be awesome and... wait... did you mean 'nationality?'
    Here we go again.
    media.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif
    No... I have no preference no race is safe... call me Captain Kirk. :v
    media.giphy.com/media/ALZ4rXM1WnTAA/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • YES THEY MUST BE HUMAN

4|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white because I am white and I live in a 99% white country.

0|0
    0|0
  • The alien race 🤘🏼

2|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Actually, the most superior race ever is the Arabasian Race xD <3 jk

• Show All
    • 3mo

I wish u didn't live so far away so i can hug u :'( <3

• 3mo

@ElissaDido i wish u were here so i could hold u in ma arms for Eternity til the next winter or otherwise freeze us in the way that we are so when people kum to look at the frozen figure with Asian boi and his Muslim babez holding onto eachother and nvr letting go, they will understand the true definition of real LUV that we sacrifice our life for the sake of humanity to find their one and true LUV.. like U + Meh ma Muslim babez 🌹💏

• I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any preference. Dated mainly whites. Basically cuz of my area

0|0
    0|0
  • I love all girls. But Pakistani girls are angels 😊😊 being an Indian, I'm normally attracted to Russian girls too. If India is our mother, Russia is our godmother 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive girl is my only preference
    Awesome and crazy personality is must though :P

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is human races. It just color to me maybe important to u.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like white girls tbh

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as she isn't stupid.

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes my own

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 & 3 mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Asian Girls... But the seem to hate Indian guys :(

Mostly Indian girls and White girls like me...

0|0
    1|0