Does this guy want me just for sex or does he actually want me to be his gf? (Read details)?

I've been talking to this guy from an online dating app and well we met in person (todsy is the second day of us meeting) and the first day we met we talked got to know each other and stuff. Today we did the same thing we talked and stuff. Then later on we sat on a bench at a park and he moved closer to me and slowly put his arm around me and we were just talking and then he kissed me and we started kissing and then while kissing he said he loves me which I definitely know it's not true and it was in the moment type of thing and he kept saying that I'm beautiful and well what happened next is that he said "Leah will you be my gf" and I said yes and that was pretty much it. Well at the end he walked me to the bus stop while holding my hand and he gave me bus tickets and kissed me goodbye but before we said bye to each other he asked me if I can come to his place tomorrow to watch Netflix and hangout and I said sure (he first asked this while we were kissing). I mean I really like this guy so far but does he actually like me or does he just want me for sex? And why would he ask me to be his girlfriend if he just wanted sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you need to get you some bear mace or at least some wasp spray to carry with your butt.

Personally I dont get the rush to the sack with a chick you are actually into. If its a hotness thing then, yea, but this dude is either setting you up for some quick wham bam or is a 3rd degree clinger.

He used the "i love you" line after three dates... doesn't that move stop working at around 14 years old?

Ultimately you need to decide if your ready for the sex, cause thats what this is about and by now you should know this. If your into it and are fine with a possible simple "booty call" then have fun but be cautious since you really dont know diddly about this dude. If its a relationship you are wanting then dont go, simply tell him things are moving a bit faster than your comfortable with and you would rather go to the movies or some shit that you young folks do... catch some pokemon? If he is actually into you for more than just to diddle your private parts, he will be cool with waiting. That will give you your insight right there.

Good Luck and Be Safe!

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all I would have freaked out if a guy I just met, only twice, told me that he loves me. I mean of course there must been a strong connection, but that's just not right. just because you guys get along great during the first two dates, doesn't mean you just fall in love with that person like that. There's still so much things you don't know about each other.

I'm in the same situation as yours. I met this guy online, we been on dates twice, we kissed on our second date. We get along great, I can see he likes me very much by the way he's been treating me. But I would have weirded out if he said that he loves me on our second date...

you not sure if your guy is only up for sex or he really sees you as a girlfriend material, just take things slow and see how he treats you. Tell him that you want to take things slow and see what he has to say about that. If he really loves you like he says and sees you as his girlfriend, he will understand and respect that. He will wait if he's a good guy who wants to have a relationship with you. If he doesn't and leaves you, you know what he's up for.

Also try to see how he treats you between the dates. how attentive he is. The guy I'm seeing texts me every day, good morning/night texts, he texts me pretty much through out the day checking what I'm up to, and if I'm out with my friends he makes sure if I'm having a good time, if I got home safe. Like those little things a guy does show what his intentions are. Of course this guy will want sex eventually. But I'm going to take things slow and not give that up easy because I want a relationship with him, I want him to see me, respect me as a girlfriend material not an easy hook up. And I just know that he will respect that and wait for the special moment because thats the impression I got. If this guy leaves me because I asked him to take things slow, then I know he's not the right one and he doesn't deserve me.
    But from the way it sounds, I don't really trust your guy. It seems like he's probably like that to all girls he's dating. I don't know. I need more details like how he treats you every day, his behavior and stuffs.

Why don't you spend the first 5-6 dates do some activities together, like talk and do something to get to know each other more. Netflix at home is chill and fun too but all you do is just watching tv touching each other. You don't really communicate much and that's just a perfect setting that can easily lead to make out-sex. make him try to impress you like plan a real date and stuffs.

What Guys Said 7

• Does he look like the type of guy who could pull a lot of girls and were all his moves very smooth? For example, was there a very smooth transition from talking to kissing?

If so, he's probably playing you when he says he loves you so soon.

If he's not the type to pull a lot of girls and his moves weren't so smooth, he's probably desperate.

In any case, a guy talking about love and forming a relationship so quickly is a serious red flag either way.

Yeah there was a smooth transition from talking to kissing and yeah you're right he definitely doesn't love me!!! It's more like "lust"

Okay thanks for your advice I'll make sure not to have any feelings for him I mean tbh I did a little bit ill just block them and won't like him in that way! by the way I've never had sex before so do you think I should do it with him or I shouldn't? And is it true that people develop feelings for someone after doing "it" with them because if so then I wouldn't wanna do "it" with him because you said he doesn't like me so I don't wanna have feelings for him

It's probably close to impossible to avoid developing any feelings for him but if you stay guarded, you can kind of be prepared for the worst should it happen. It's mainly not to be swayed by those words of love and making you his girlfriend until his long-term actions start to align with his words so that you don't start building up all these big hopes and dreams too quickly which could just end up being crushed.

As for developing feelings after sex, probably varies wildly by individual. The two times I fell madly in love was in the process of having sex where it felt more like making love than fucking, so to speak. I married the second girl who had that effect on me. But there were many times I didn't develop those feelings. When I did, the feeling seemed very much mutual, like there was this amazing intimate bond in the bedroom. Probably for me, it couldn't happen unless it was really happening both ways.

• Hmm clearly just wants sex. When someone I barely know says "I love you" it's an automatic Red Flag. Then again I got some pussy on 1st date, 2nd date got laid and then magically I was in 6 months relationship in which I just kind of wanted sex and a companion to cuddle with and just relax, but I would still say sex was top priority as pathetic as that sounds.

Now before people go yelling "Player" and shit do keep in mind that this was my very 1st girl before that I still had my V card. So can't call me a player just a lucky bastard who tasted that sweet sweet pussy and could not part with it lol.

But yeah keep in mind that "I love you" on 1-3 date is a major Red Flag and often means "Hey I'm gonna sweet talk you into sex".

• It's probably just sex. Maybe more but unlikely. I know of very few girls invited over for Netflix that actually just watch Netflix. It's usually a euphemism for "would you like to come over and fuck?" The girlfriend thing is just a backup plan to seal the deal in case you are not open to just casual sex (going to assume you didn't volunteer that info after just 2 days).

• Anytime anyone says I love you thst early run. Either he's running game or he's that creepy guy. It's way too early to be exclusive after hanging out twice in public. It seems he's taking advantage of your innocence and getting you in bed quick. JMO.

• sex first, then i dont know

• He just want sex, after that you all can be fuck buddies 😂😂🍃💯

• He's a PUA who wants to add you to his list of conquests. After he bones you once, you will be relegated to friends with benefits. If you won't accept that, he'll dump you altogether.

What should I do?

If you were my sister or friend, I would advise you to end it.

What Girls Said 4

• He "loves" the thought of you which is lust.
    I dislike when people misuse the word because it is one that has a lot of meaning to me, and should not be thrown around without care.
    I think this guy wants to feel entitled to sex which is why he asked you to be his girlfriend.
    If you say no, he'll say "Well, we are together aren't we?"
    Although he's now your boyfriend, things sped up pretty fast.
    I advise you to slow things down a bit and when you go to his place just make out but don't have sex with him right away.
    Sort of hit the rewind button and take things slower to really test him out.

• He's definitely trying to get after your goods as of right now.

So that means he doesn't like me right? And what should I do?

Yeah. See if he will suggest an actual date-type activity. And see if he pays.

Yeah, definitely.

• netflix date is booty call

• Sounds a good sign but sounds he's rushing that he said he loves you already..