How do middle eastern/south Asian men feel about dating white women?

Ever since my senior year of high school i've been attracted to middle eastern, but I usually don't date the religious ones because they can't date outside their religion. But how do they feel about dating white women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We can date out of our relgion , hmmm it depends on the person really I can't judge all white women with one impression about them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• All I've ever dated was white women. Lol. I know most of my Asian friends are on the same boat as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather not but if they are nice (personality) and hot (body) then I might change my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Im of arabian decent, and i find some white woman attractive and would date them if they have good morals. However im christian and do not follow islam

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm an atheist but if I somehow did date a man who followed Islam (or any religion) I'd go to their place of worship with them and celebrate what they want to, but I'm not changing my religion for them.

• 3mo

I wouldn't expect you too and most westernized influenced foriengers would'nt either , but i tell you now most 'oldschool' parents will strongly tell their child not to have relation with you. And in our most arabic cultures your parents opinion are highly valued