Should I text a guy I met at a club?

I met this guy at a club in Toronto. We made out and danced. He kept saying how he couldnt believe that I had asked him to dance. We exchanged numbers and I left the club for the night.

He texted me later that night asking to meet up. I didn't see it until the morning so we didn't meet up. We texted a bit and he asked if I wanted to meet up the next night. I got so busy I forgot to reply.

He's from the US and was only in Toronto for the weekend. Its been two days since he texted.

Should i text him saying sorry i forgot to reply and if he's ever back in toronto again lets meet up? Or should i just leave it as is and forget about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why forget about him? Because he's from the U. S. and you see no future?

If I were him, regardless of what happens I'd appreciate the text of "I'm sorry I forgot to reply" at least. Whether you get together in the future is up to you and how much you liked him. Was it just a fun night or could you see it possibly going further? No harm in finding out I say. Especially if you like him and think he might be a decent guy. It's not easy finding people these days (good people).

What Guys Said 4

• Lets do a little sum up

So some dude from usa wants to bone you. And now he's gone

i mean just text him normally.. Why are you all worried about the night

• forget about him.

• you sound much easy , i understand somebody can feel something to somebody and can kiss etc but it seems you can eaisly without feeling make out and later dont care. So slutty. I feel sad for your future kids. They will call such a girl mother. Pitty.

• How the hell should we know what you should do? We hav'nt seen him, don't know his character, not sure if you guys had any chemistry... like how to do expect us to answer than?

What Girls Said 1

• May as well!! Got nothing to lose :)