What should I do? Im so confused, pls help me girls and guys?

Im liking a super beautiful girl in my class , she also gives me signs.
- But here is the problem, i got a horrible relation with a girl (lets call her A) who was kind of similar situation, A was also super gorgeous,

- But the difference between , she was giving me signs but at the same time, she was talking and flirting with other dudes as well.
- But this girl (lets call her B) has been giving signs only to me and its been already 2 months the start of semester, she hadn't even talked to any other guy of the class.
- But I'm still afraid, because of my past experience, what should I do?

NOTE- girl A started talking to guys within 1-2 weeks of beginning of semester but its been 2 months of the start of semester and girl B hadn't talked to any guy, she only gives signs to me...

• Girl B sounds like a girl of integrity with high self esteem and she seems like a Loyal girl. Forget about girl A and go for B. Not all girls are same.
    40%(2)33%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Wait for some more time to observe girl B, If loyalty is so important to you so that you don't get burn again like with girl A.
    40%(2)33%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Girl A was a despo b! tch bro, 2 months is enough to observe a loyal girl with high self esteem and integrity, just go for it dude!
    20%(1)34%(2)Vote100%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a move already. On B!

• Do u think she is a loyal type of girl?

• So u think if i start dating her, she will be loyal to me and will not fck around screwing other guys?

• Bro calm down, you need to get to know her first and THEN ask her out if YOU think she will be the loyal type.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• you already observed her for two month, just try to talk with girl B instead of giving signs.

• Does girl B sound like a loyal girl?

• Difficult to say, but she seems more loyal then girl A.
      you will only know if a girl is loyal, when you get to know her better.

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it. Yolo.