Do some guys really have trouble with showing affection and love to their girlfriends over texting? or whoever claims so just doesn't love the girl?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have trouble so much but just don't want to do it. For me it kind of sounds cheesy when I write things like,

"I love you so much, you are like my sunshine (blah blah). Your vagina is like paradise except it is a hole I want to enter and then exit, then enter, exit, enter, exit. xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxxo"

It's easier to just show these things in person.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

we're in a long distance relationship...

• Show All
    • 3mo

well... i'm a hardcore gamer but he's not really into it... he prefers football.

• 3mo

I could never keep up those LDRs. But maybe sending sexy photos to each other or something? I think I could do some letter-style exchanges here and there. I was never good at keeping conversations going online for long though. I'd run out of material. At some point it'd be like,

"Dear beloved,

Today I went on a walk. I didn't really go anywhere, I just went around and back to the house -- you know, putting my left foot forward, right foot forward, left, right, just the way everyone else does it. I kept doing that for like 15 minutes but then got bored and went back to the house. On the way I saw a black dog, or at least it had black fur (I'm not sure what its skin color was).

Hope you had a nice day!
      xoxoxoxxoxoosexxoxoxosexsex"

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys actually do

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• me, then I loved her 5 year later, but she left now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he wants just your pussy. problem solved.

0|0
    0|0