Should I feel weird for picking up the guy in our date?

We have been seen each other for the whole summer, but today is our second offical date.
He has to share his car with his family, as to he doesn't have a car of his own. Right now his parents took his car away because he drank and drove, so today we have a date. I said that I could pick him up in my car and go to the movies or whatever. I think he feels weird and I do to. Is it that weird or is just that we are used to the idea o guy picking up the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yea dik embarrassing
    Dik u wouldn't be picking me up to go out
    Dik What kind of shit is that?
    Dik ill pull up on u on my own car and ill pay for going out because that is what real men do not little boys..
    Dik dont go after a mans looks.. And choose between dating a man or a boy just saying

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's weird at all.
    I'm going on on a second date with this guy I just started seeing too and I actually suggested him that I would pick him up. (We are hanging out in my neighborhood this time and he doesn't know anything about my area so I figured I'd just pick him up and drop him off) and he's totally cool with that.
    and you have to pick him up anyways under such circumstances.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd feel more awkward if someone known for drink driving was going to pick me up in their car

• I hope he learns his lesson

Why should you feel weird about it. The circumstances called for you picking him up. Why should that be a problem?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you just think its weird because having the guy pick up the girl is "normal". Go ahead and pick him up girl! He should be happy that he's got a date with you and shouldn't worry about whos picking up who :) Have fun!

• He won't care, and it's not weird at all.