Guys, would you consider a long distance relationship?

I met this guy who lives in a different state, but he is being deployed so everywhere will be long distance not just out of state.

• Yes
    0% (0)
  • No
    100% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave my answer, no, based off of past events and if I would do it again. I was dating a girl for 2 years until she had to move to North Carolina because of her personal family matters and it was hard trying to keep a "flare" in our relationship. Sure we would talk on the phone and video call but there wasn't any intimacy, not just sex intimacy but also things like hugging or holding hands, so it got harder. We eventually broke up and decided to go other ways.

What Guys Said 4

• No, not for me. I want to see her and be with her and feel her, smell her, kiss her and just be with her as much as possible.

• No. LDR is just not for me. For me to retain a connection, focus and invest in the relationship I need to see the person.

• I already had one definitely did not like it. Of course she eventually cheated so there was never a relationship. That distance makes the heart grow fonder is b*******

• never