Will a guy love me?

Going into college soon and experiencing a crisis... I'm convinced a guy won't love me. I've had many failed, short relationships throughout high school. I'm pretty, smart, but often jealous and a bit insecure. Will the right guy come around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the future, fate, destiny can really answer this question. We'd all like to believe that we'll be loved. The heart can be fooled into believing that the person they're with loves them. The judgement can be clouded into believing we actually love someone when we really don't, or we can be with someone for the wrong reasons and stay with them out of the infatuation of the hope for love. This being said, there are items you can do to try and stack the deck in your favor. For starters, try not be so insecure. And jealousy is a negative emotion. Cultivate more positive ones. You're smart. You know the ones' I'm referring to. A cheerful person is easier to be around and love more than an individual who is paranoid due to their insecurities and jealousy issues. Do things which boost your self-esteem and confidence and move on from there. This is my advice.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you have already mentioned a flaw of yours. You said you are often jealous and a bit insecure, so work towards that, work on your flaws.

You need to love yourself first, you need to make yourself more and more secure. Future nobody knows what can happen.

• None of us have a crystal ball and you really haven't told us much about yourself, but most people find a partner so the odds are that you will, too!

• ur not pretty lmfaooo

What Girls Said 0