Issue with texting crush/girl with mutual interest -- what do I do?

I've been talking to this girl (let's call her Sarah) for the past two weeks, and things have been going great. We met through one of our friends, whom we'd both told our about our interest in each other. We were all at the same event, so our friend decided to arrange for us to meet. Although I didn't get to hang out with Sarah as much as I would've liked, I'm pretty happy with how it went. Since then, we've been texting each other every day. We usually go about an hour and a half between texts, but they're usually rather long and detailed; it isn't like she's giving me single-word answers. Sarah and I even talked about what happened and we even briefly discussed the mutual interest; it's not like I have no idea whether she has an interest or not. However, she's been rather sporadic with her texts the past few days - some her texts have come about five hours after mine. I'm probably just being paranoid and acting like an annoying, arrogant, stupid seventeen year old... Well, because I am one. I'm just afraid that our texting conversation is, like, becoming monotonous for her; I don't want to bore her out and mess things up. We're supposed to hang out in two weeks, and she seemed like she was really looking forward to it, but I don't know what to do at the moment. I've considered asking the friend earlier is she knows what's up, but I don't know if that'd be wise, since she's closer friends with Sarah; she'd probably end up telling Sarah about it, which could be awkward. From advice given to me by another friend, I've been putting off texting her for a while; almost a full now. My brother said that if I really do like her, I should just text her now and quit playing (though I almost wonder if what she's doing is a game). Relatively-speaking, I really do like this girl. I want to make the right decision in this, but it's at a kind of awkward point where we both know there's interest, but we haven't hung out enough or talked about "us" enough to deal with this. Thanks.

• Text her right now, you idiot.
  • You're doing things right.
  • Talk to the mutual friend about it.
  • Talk to the girl about it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to the mutual friend about it.

• Talk to the mutual friend and get her opinion on it