How long should I wait for a response?

I like this guy. I messages him but he didn't respond. How long should I wait to send him another message? Guys do you like it when girls message you unexpectedly?

Most Helpful Guy

• How long has it been since you sent him the first message? If you have already waited for a day or so you can wait for a few more hours and if the response still doesn't come, then it's possible he is not as interested as you are.

Hence you can at the most wait for 48 hrs for the response that's all.

I know nobody respect people who are not good at communication skills.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be on the safe Side, and just to Try again, My Friend, Send him a Message Much Later... This way he will think, in case he got busy, that you are Not Checking up on him and, and what I am about to say will Sound Legit.
    You and just tell him Simply that you Wanted to make Sure the 'Messages' got through, that you Have Had a bit of a problem in "Sending,"and just Wanted to Check to Make sure he Got it.
    Wait then, No more Sends.
    Good luck, @808honey xx

*I have found that with even my own Parents, who would not Lie, they sometimes don't Receive my messages for some reason. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Again? Girls ask this 10 times a day & I tell them the same thing: guys respond whenever they feel like it. We never take messaging or social media seriously or in a punctual way. He could respond in a few days or even a week if he forgets. It doesn't mean anything if he takes longer to respond.

@John_Doesnt

Ok, but don't you think that's disrespectful to the other person? don't you think that's a casual attitude to have? I mean I am sure nobody would respect a person who is poor at communication skills.

@babelips14 it means your boyfriend might suffer from bonerritus.

what makes you say that? lol

• generally if someone is not replying there is a reason , either there actually busy and not near the phone. or they just didn't care for the messages

• If its the same day it's most likely too early (except if it is about the exact time of the date on the same day or other important things that require his answer on the same day)

What Girls Said 2

• You made your move. Be patient and just do you. If he responds back then great. If not then it's his loss.

• Nooooooo do not message him again!!!
    guys like when girls message them unexpectedly I guess. only if its from a girl who he's interested in.
    He already received your message. It's time for him to reply. If he doesn't reply you back, you know what he trying to tell you.
    Do not message him again just give him time and space.