Which would you NEVER date?

(For people interested in men )

• VeganWhich would you NEVER date?
  • Trans man (FTM) Which would you NEVER date?
  • Extremely religious Which would you NEVER date?
  • Queer ( bisexual, Pansexual+ ) Which would you NEVER date?
  • Polygamous ( not polygamist )Which would you NEVER date?
  • Asexual ( not nessicary Aromatic) Which would you NEVER date?
  • A combo? You'd date all? Other? Comment.Which would you NEVER date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegan I could maaaybe date if he didn't try to convert me. I tried veganism it didn't work. I just don't care enough, I would probably eat human meat of it was packaged and sold in stores :/ but yeah a vegan guy sounds like a hipster douche so he probably wouldn't be my type.

Trans man is a no for multiple reasons. Even if he had a working dick I still feel like I like a more traditional guy. The fact he grew up as a girl and used to have periods wouldn't be my thing personally. But I would still treat him like a guy and not judge girls who would date him.

Extremely religious is another 50/50. If it was just about faith and the nice parts of religion okay. But if it's about being ignorant and small minded we aren't going to click. No sex before marriage would be a big one because that's a deal breaker to me.

Queer. Anyone who uses that term is a no. I hate those types of people. It would also bug me to think of my guy wanting another guys dick in him. Not my thing.

Absolutely not. I'm too jealous. If I love a guy I want to be his one and only. If not, we shouldn't call ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend.

Hell no. I like sex too much. Enough said.

So for this list it's a toss up between trans man, asexual and polyamorous for least dateable. I voted asexual because I could be FWBs with the other two possibly.. under the right circumstances. But I would never be serious with pretty much any of these

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just curious to know why the fuck did you pick Tom Hardy as "Queer ( bisexual, Pansexual+ )", given he's straight and has been twice married lmao

he even said himself he's not only interested in women even though he's marred to a women. he's dated men before.

Wow, I had no clue he used to fuck around with men. My bad, man.

Np :)

What Girls Said 24

• Non of them. Physically speaking of course. And I will explain why. Starting with each person.

Person A [Physically speaking]: The message I get from this is that he is a male stripper kind of guy. Instant turn off. I don't want a lust filled man.
    [Preference speaking]: No problem with dating vegan, as long as he isn't forcing me into it, because a lot of vegan diets is very unhealthy. You need fat and meats, but a balance like the Mediterranean diet.

Person B [Physi. speaking]: He looks like he is into things I would never agree with. It would not work. So unless he is a changed man, I wouldn't. He also looks like he smokes and drinks. Not my type.
    [Prefer. speaking]: No way. I'm straight and I would rather not.

Person C [Physi. speaking]: I would seriously question his morals if he feels he needs to post a pic like that. There is nothing wrong with loving yourself. But what message are you trying to convey to others if this not for yourself?
    [Prefer. speaking]: Devoted and radical [ strong believing ] Christians is not a problem. But religious is another. I don't believe in religion and it is of a whole different sermon. I will have to seek counsel to see if that is the right kind of relationship for me. Other belief's can/may not be a problem depending who I am dealing with. But if this person is stuck up, have poor character traits that causes us to clash. Forget it. I rather move on.

Person D: See Person B.

Person E: I won't even entertain this idea. Heck no!

Person F: I wouldn't have a problem, even though I don't agree with asexually. But I can understand a person who is. I could date just for fun. But I wouldn't because if I date, its to get married. And marriage is about sex and sex is a marriage. A person who is less interested in sex in a marriage can doom a marriage to divorce, unless they have serious psychological problems like depression, a mental illness, a disease or a genetic disorder that can kill or lower ones sexual desire. At that point, we will work it out together if he is willing. But I can never change a man, he has to want to on his own.

And no, this is not me being picky. This is me being very critical, wise and smart with my decisions. I know what I need in a man. And it took me years of my single life to learn this about myself. If I wasn't Celibate, this would be my reasons.

the questions was about people with these characteristics/ lifestyles not necessarily the people in the pitchers , like if you saw someone and you liked them but if thay were any thing A-F what would be the biggest deal beaker.

Non of them. My answer still stands.

ok :)

• I wouldn't date an asexual person because I know that I want to have sex with my partner and even if thy agree to have sex, I'm not going to have sex with someone who's not enthusiastic and 100% into it.

• Wouldn't date: Vegan (most modern day vegans from what I've seen like to shove it down others throats, no thank you)
    Extremely religious: As I am Agnostic, an extremely religious person would just annoy the crap out of me. It's the same as vegans.
    Polygamous: Polygamy in general is a terrible concept. I believe there's a lot of drama that comes with it. Not to mention it's a bit telling when you see a person who supports polygamy, says a lot about that person. Unable to be satisfied by just one person. Very unorthodox in my opinion.
    Asexual: I don't believe in this type of tumblr sexuality. So I will not address this like I did with the others.

Asexuality has bin around far longer then tumbler even the internet... its kinda obnoxious of u to think that everyone single person on this earth has a sex drive/ sexual attraction.

Oh goddamn it. Now I feel like a piece of shit. I'm sorry ;-; Like I genuinely am sorry man >.<

And I do know a lot about the LGBTQ+ community, about sexuality, sexual behavior and over all intersectionality, heck i'm working with the government on this stuff.

• I'd have problems dating a vegan but we'd make it work if we really liked each other.
    IDGAF about FTM
    I could date an extremely religious guy as long as he didn't try to convert me/everyone.
    I can't exactly date a gay guy but I would date a guy if he was bi/pan/ace
    I could POSSIBLY date a polygamist but it would be a long shot. Really depends on the guy.

• None of them.

• I'd only date a vegan, as I am it as well. My man is also vegan.

• C and E are not my thing..
    Wouldn't mind the vegan, though.

• I wouldn't date anyone extremely religious, polygamist and probably not asexual either.. And I would probably put up with the vegan for a while but then get really frustrated and it would end up fizzling out.

• Out of these I would only date extremely religious.

- Vegan: It would suck not to be able to share food with my husband since I'm not even Vegetarian, let alone Vegan
      --> Nope
      - Trans man: It's a Girl , I'm not a lesbian so --> Nope
      - Extremely religious: I'm considered very religious by many so not a problem.
      - Queer: Um Hell no
      - Poly anything is a no no to me.
      -Asexual : Hell no.

gender is a social construct and sex is what you keep talking about , and all those things you say you'd never do happens all the time and those are the mane resins trans people can seem mentally unhealthy, and by you denying there identity and gender your adding to the transphobia that already exists. pulse in nature theirs meany examples where a animal of one sex takes over the roll of the opposite gender to them. so its not to far fetch to think someone can be born with the wrong body for there mind.

Elissa is brainless, asker is intelligent. Trans hater!

• I think I would not date (but we never know what can happen) : Extremely religious , queer, Polygamous and Asexual

• Never would date a trans man.

jw y?

but thay are just not with the parts , some latter in life get the parts some don't and if thay don't most use things like strapon's and aren't even comfortable with using their biological gentiles. a lot like being with a cis guy but can relate yo you on a deeper level.

Nope. No thanks.

• it would be hard for me to be with someone transgender, asexual, polygamous or bisexual

So pretty much not a cis straight guy. not an sow. Not a democrat. I just have a heart. SMH

But what makes non straight cis men unattractive. I mean, come on, they physically look the same. And most trans guys can look better than other cis men

@GeordieWhyAye I love your reply's :)

• I DO date vegans & bisexuals... none of the others appeal.

• Polygamous is a definite hell no for me.

• I guess the poly guy. I hate that. I would want an asexual or extremely religious person either.

• Oh god this is soooo hard. Im gonna go with trans man

• None of them.

• Uhhh I wouldn only date someone who is extrememly religious. The others are just weird lol

• Trans man or Trans female

• It's tie between asexual and extremely religious

• Trans and vegan 4 sure

• poly.

• I would date none of those guys, but I would date the watermelon... lol

• I wouldn't date any of them.

What Guys Said 10

• LOL yes because all vegans look just like that lol ( false )

• i wouldn't date any of those.

• only vegan sounds ok to me

• not interested in men xD but if they were girls, i wouldn´t date any of those except the vegan.

• LOL @ Pansexual being a real thing

Also, your asexual image is perfection lmfao

• No trans or gay lol

• none.

• I would date with vegan and asexual only.

• Hmm, no one, because there are no females to choose from

that's because this is for people that are attracted to meh.. duh.. i even stated that.

Oops, my brain was flushed while reading the answers xD

• Extremely religious