Would you date a Victoria Secret model? Or too tall for you?

My cousin is a model and I went on 2 magazines before (I'm 14) my cousin is 19. I was wondering if you thought models were ugly and too tall so you wouldn't date them. Besides modelling, I also get the top grades at my school (academic award), and I got 1st in my country for a sport thing and 2nd in North America and 3rd in pan America. People also say I'm really funny even though I think I'm quite serious. Would I be datable? Or too tall for you? I'm 5 foot 9. Same with my cousin.

What Guys Said 2

• Well... I'm not model material (although I'm reasonably good looking). So dating a model would mean competition from other men who may be models themselves. I do not want all that drama, and me being constantly on my toes to keep her interested in me, when I'm pitted against men much better looking than me.

Wait what your saying is, u have the opportunity to date guy models? :D

No, you got it all wrong. What I meant was, if I were to date a female model, I would have to possibly compete with male models who also wish to date her. And I just HATE competition like this.

Oh okay..

• A very tall lady, above my preference, but still very dateable. I think you might be fun to be with. Good personality!

What Girls Said 1

• They all masturbate on their photos but too tall to date and high maintenance as well for most men