How do I beleive to be and act like the sexy vixen everyone perceives me to be?

I'm super shy and introverted... Not insecure, but reserved, and I don't think of myself as how others have told me I am or how men treat me. Growing up I was a nerd, then after a late puberty, I became wicked attractive and I don't know what to do with it. I don't know how to be so confident and alluring and whatever. Instead I'm hella shy and stay inside a lot. I'm going out tonight and I need tips for how to be sexy around men, like badly... Or how to believe in my sexiness more.

Most Helpful Guy

• a girls attractiveness usually prevents rejection, so if you see a guy you like. approach him, be sweet, affectionate, compassionate, and tell him what you want of him, and ask him out. its that simple.

I never feel like guys actually like me though and I don't know why. Because of this I stay quiet and want them to make a move.. Or when I do make a move, I'm not direct and may be really weird about iy

guys will open up to you, eventually if they know what you want. just have to be forward with them.

What Guys Said 2

• I believe you for some reason

• confidence defines sexy

But I always feel when I'm being confident or assertive that I come off as full of myself or something, when I'm not. How do I be confident and not come off as like "yeah I know I'm hot shit"

real men will lap that up whereas boys cower in the face of it feeling intimidation

What Girls Said 0