Guys, Are most white men not attracted to biracial or black women?

I'm biracial I'm pretty light complected but I have great skin, most people don't even realize that I'm black until they look at my hair, but I've noticed throughout my life I've always been insanely attracted to white boys/men (well ones I find attractive) more so than even the most attractive black or ethnic men out there. Not sure why but I feel that most white men aren't attracted to me in fact black and ethnic men are crazy about me I've been told because I look "exotic" whatever the f*ck that means lol I just wonder whether or not I intimidate them or maybe most (not saying all) just really don't like me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are cute I will be attracted to you... If you shake your head back and forth and say "oh no you dint" every few minutes then you are on your own

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I think you've just described a stereotypical black girl in the 90s.. this is definitely not the case

What Guys Said 6

• Black girls seem to have an attitude when someone tries to flirt.. Its what most guy 1st think about before an attempt

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But there are also a lot of white women who are stuck up prissy and think they're above all.. but pick your poison ig

• 3mo

I think white girls are a lot easier from my experience.. I lost my virginity to a black girlfriend 10 years ago and man did she have an attitude... I've tried talking to good looking black girls again for another time and its the same thing.. They probably only want whites now in days

• 3mo

I guess it depends I've met some pretty loud white girls with nasty attitudes and then there are some black girls who are bougie or mild like most white girls.. but I get where you're coming from but I don't think that's it about me I'm actually really nice and laid back..

• I like mixed girls, they're very attractive especially if they have a light skin tone.

1|0
    0|0
  • The divide between black women and white men is usually cultural behavior...

1|0
    0|0
  • It basically depends it might sounds racistic, but for me honestly I wouldn't date a black girl, maybe with a little dark skin yeah. Basically I like more white girls so it's a personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love born female ladies.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more