What do you guys and girls think about LDR?

LDR is Long Distance RelationShip.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it, unless I got married and he has to move to somewhere for a while. Then that's different.

But for dating, nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• depends.

if you're with them for a little while before and they moved away TEMPORARILY.

if you havnt met them and commit to them, you're just desperate, lonely, and/or have low self esteem.

I've seen people date here and haven't even ment. wtf

What Girls Said 6

• LDR is a very difficult on both people in that relationship. Most don't work, but some do, both people have to be willing to make it work.

• I think it can only work if you start out in a relationship where you are close to each other first. Once you develop somethig stable, it can be long distance e

• Depends on how much you like the person.

• pointless

• I think it's a waste of time and it's boring

• It depends on how many times we get to see each other or how close we are to eachother

What Guys Said 4

• LDR's don't last and it's not worth it.

• Sounds impossible. Relationships are complicated. I can't even organize my relationship while around her, how could you? 😆

• London Direct Rail? Not my sort of thing.

• I've done it before and its not for me.