Ladies, would you rather let men pursue you or you pursue them?

I rather for them to pursue me for now on because it doesn't work out if I pursue them.

Most Helpful Guy

• usually when girls pursue a guy she makes the same mistakes, doesn't make moves to let a guy know exactly what she wants after, or does a little and stops, and thats why they fail.
    and most guys are not going to purse girls because guys risk rejection way more than a girl does, its the girl who chooses who she wants anyways, unless they are guys who are players, so good luck with that.

lmao when a girl pursues a guy she makes mistakes that would even be amateur for a guy in middle school. its like spending your whole life without touching a lick of math and then you're like, what? 9*9 doesn't equal 14? i wasn't perfect at this on my first try? well fuck, if i'm just going to fail at this anyway i guess i'll leave math to the people who can do it for me. obviously calculus was invented to oppress me.

@TesticleMonster what are you talking about? in talking about something entirely different.

i mean you as a guy have had to deal with the responsibility of approaching girls since you were very young. you've made all the mistakes before so you know what not to do. you have experience. your ego is no longer sensitive, and you have developed at least some sense of an effective strategy. and when women approach men, they make the same mistakes we've had to learn from when approaching them long long long ago, usually in our childhood, whereas, they do it as adults, get frustrated because they're still beginners at it and fail miserably and then just never do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked being pursued but under the right circumstances. Which means I was doing something normal or an interest when we met. Though I found bars fun sometimes (the ones that have live music, comedy shows, or dance contests) I don't like the drunk pick up bars. I didn't like approaching people not because I couldn't handle rejection but if I misjudged what they might be like it could get unpleasant. As for being pursued I don't like hard hitters. They being over the top or heavy on trying to get results only want laid. I'm not a prude but I got tired of drama a long time ago when I was much younger.

What Guys Said 7

• Well that would very depend on the two individuals, like if the guy is very reserved, shy and if the woman is of the assertive type and she likes him then she will do the job of pursuing the man.

Of course for this to happen she has to be sure that the guy likes her and is interested in her.

The same is applicable vice-versa.

• well we're not going to pursue you anymore so i guess either way its just not going to work out for you.

• All these women on here wanting to be pursued. Just waiting for the double standard brigade to start yelling.

I personally think a lot of women do pursue men. They just do it more subtly.

• Nobody shoeld be persuing anyone in my opinion.

• But your only 19 , how do accually know this for sure , just saying

• It never works because girls are very picky...

They want the best guy in the world, and he ends up rejecting her because all the girls want him...

But the average guy, who likes you... you think you are way better and rather be alone than with him for a stupid reason...

Guys are less shallow then girls, so you should get to know a guy... if he likes talking to you ask him out...

• Its about dang time women pursue men.

What Girls Said 13

• I can do both. But I wouldn't pursue anybody who doesn't look like he is attracted to me or I can see a potential future partner.

• let them pursue me in the beginning, then it becomes more equal. it never ends well for women who chase men. it's not cute. a man who is actually interested in you will be making effort. if he doesn't then obviously he isn't really into you

i don't think you're really qualified to say whats cute in a woman

you've dated men. stick to dating men.

as a heterosexual man with a penis, i'm pretty sure i know what i want better than you ever will.

• I prefer a mix of both. There are times I like go go after a guy but there times I like for him to go after me. It just depends on my mood at the time.

• I've never pursued a guy lol I prefer to be pursued

and i prefer a free lamborghini and a blowjob with every purchase of a cheeseburger but we can't always get what we want

@TesticleMonster haha nah i'm just realistic about what I want and what I can actually get (no lamborghinis lol) you're overreacting 😋

so if slavery were legal and "realistically" i could get what i wanted, and i wanted to make a bunch of black guys pick cotton in a field, that would make it alright? because thats what you're saying.

• I always seem to like it when guys pursue me. Like with my boyfriend now, he was the one who sought me out. He knew he wanted to be with me before I knew myself. But when it came to making the moves in the relationship, he left that to me. For instance, asking him for his number, holding hands and even our first kiss, he put all of that in my hands. It actually built confidence in myself. I definitely like the way he went about things, not putting much pressure on me like some guys would. I hope this helps answer your question! :)

• If I like someone, I would pursue them.

• I agree. Everytime I have pursued, it's been a bust. Everytime I've been pursued- well, it's hot as hell.
    Right now, I'm being very confidently pursued and I've just as much fallen for the guy. I tell you, guys, it works!

• I'd rather have them pursue me. They get bored if I show interest.

• I'm fine with either one

• i'd rather them pursue me

• I think like you, I'm tired of pursuing, I'll let them do the pursuing from now on

• I would rather they pursue me x

• I always let them to pursue me. I personally think it works like this way most the time.
    I can't really explain this why haha but yeah have him pursue you.