Would you consider this flirting?

So I've known this girl for about 2 years now and throughout these past 2 years whenever she sees me at school we will either just lock eyes and smile at each other and continue on with our day, or if she is with her friend she will smile at me and make a funny high pitched sound and then call out my name. Normally we don't start a conversation after this, but if I Snapchat her we will usually have a conversation that lasts the entirety of the day. Basically, I'd like to know if you guys would consider this some sort of flirting or is it just a friendly gesture?

If you need more details I will gladly provide them.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely flirting. if I like a guy I'll snapchat him all day but if I'm not rlly Into it I find an excuse or just don't reply. and if she makes a funny high pitched noise at your arrival she's a keeper.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not very sure if it can be considered as flirting but it's very clear that she is definitely interested in you, she likes you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Friendly by the sounds of it
    Sorry to pass on your fireworks

Any opinion is a good opinion in my book, thanks for the answer.