Why does he say these things to me?

My baby daddy will make comments like I'm fat when I'm not or how I'm not attractive, or other things that aren't true, I ignore them and move forward but why does he have to say mean things?

Most Helpful Guy

• The better question is why are you still communicating with him if he says these things? I understand he has visitation but any other communication isn't needed

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he eat the booty? Did lick the snatch? Did he raw dog you? If so then you need to remind him that he has no room to talk about you not being attractive or fat because he still boned at the end of the day.

What Guys Said 2

• It's an attempt at manipulation and control. If he keeps you thinking he is telling the truth , you will always be there when he wants you. You won't go find a guy that will treat you good because you won't think you can have another guy

• baby daddy? are you twelve?

What Girls Said 1

• Because he has a serious issue/mental problem.