Guys- how do you feel about dating a Taurus woman?

A lot of guys I've dated previously seemed uneasy with the fact that I'm a Taurus, I guess we have a bad reputation.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Never dated a Taurus before but one of my closest friends is a Taurus woman and I couldn't love her more!

What Guys Said 4

• I dont judge folks by the Zodiac signs. So hell yea I would date another Taurus, to see if we locked horns at the very least. :)

• I prefer cougars, vixens, and perhaps kittens on occasion, just not whales, bitches, or heffers.

• I'd be more worried she's super into astrology if anything. Guys give a shit about your sign?

That's what I was thinkning

Yes, it's very strange, I agree. It's mostly because I am the stereotypical Taurus, I suppose. Hotheaded, you know the drill

I really don't haha. The idea of the time of year you're born being used to determine your personality is just ridiculous to me. You can find people born on the same day who are polar opposites.

• I'd prefer dating humans and not animals.

Agreed! Plus, I think dating animals is illegal?

yeah beasilatiy is bad m'kay

What Girls Said 0