Do u believe in a relationship the age (age gap) between the two adult does not matter as long as they are happy or date people in their age group?

I am just wondering what other plp think considering plp on GAG have a problem with older plp dating younger plp. I have a 55 year old boyfriend and I am the happiest I have ever been but plp seem to be against older men dating younger women.

• It does not matter, age is just a number
  • It does maater and plp should stick to plp their own age.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are both happy in the relationship, don't pay any attention to what other people think. You are the one in the relationship every day, and it's better to be happy almost all day and take a few nasty looks, than it would be to be miserable all day, but get a few approving looks.
    Just make sure that you get him to exercise at least a couple hours per week (not walking, I mean good exercise that gets your blood flowing) so he will live long and be fit enough to do stuff with any future kids you may want to have.

Real love is rare and hard to find, so if you've found it, don't give it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• It entirely depends on the people involved. My father is 11 years older than my mother. My Mom married in her early 20's and she wanted to have a family in her 20's, but another woman in her early might want to wait for her late 20's or early 30's and if she dates an older guy who might be already in the "I want to become a father' stage , it might be difficult.

What Guys Said 4

• Well age does matter to some extent but not too much. Yes happiness is utmost important than other factors no doubt.

• I think that it is very normal for an older man to want to have sex with a younger girl, and it is pretty common for a young girl to be attracted to a older man. SO I believe the sex will be great for both of you.

• I am a fan of older men/younger women - they form happier, more stable, and more successful marriages. But, there's a limit, and you're past yours. Age is NOT just a number, and that's fine, so long as a couple's needs/abilities compliment each other. In your case, they won't for much longer - sorry.

Yes, I know that but IDC. Life is too short. U should enjoy it to the fullest with someone you care about.

It is very high-mine is. He is very adventurous trust me. On a scale of 1-10 on how adventurous-he is an 8. We have so much fun and he fucks like a man in his late 20s.

Ok. here's the problem. Even with viagra and good health his sex drive is going to go down by 70 at the latest. Not to zero, but down.

Your sex drive on the other hand is only going up. Having babies mqy reduce your sex rrive for several years, but after that, back up.

What Girls Said 1

• As long as they're both legal, it doesn't matter.