Dating an inappropriately older man? Does age really matter?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, obviously she must be of legal age!!
    I'm not sure, sometimes, with some younger ones. Do they have 'Daddy issues?' and what are 'Daddy issues' really? Does she like me because she feels comfortable with me, thinking I am like her father?
    Is she just thinking I am older, so I have money, looking for a 'Sugar Daddy?'
    Women mature faster than men, so it isn't unreasonable for her to think of me as just more mature, experienced and more likely to be able to understand how to love her?
    I have a early 20-something flirting, OPENLY, with me, and I like her, a lot, but I am almost old enough to be her father!! But I could show her some amazing things, I think, but she's so young!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you're dating a 60 years old man with the "Inappropriately" lol.
    To some extent it matters but eh, it's not a big deal I guess, if both of you are adults.

What Guys Said 7

• Personally I think in the ideal case the guy is 3-7 years older than the girl. If it gets out of hand there is more to it though and could mean some serious issues on the side of the girl striving for that much older a partner. Usually those issues revolve around wanting to feel protected, secure and stable.

• Yes, age does matter.

• Absolutely it does. Anything more than 10 years is just gross in my opinion, but who am I to really judge "love". As long as they are both consenting adults, I guess that makes is borderline okay.

• Age matters because of the law. That's about it. Proceed at your own peril.

• as long as you are legal the only thing that matters is how you connect

• In my opinion as long as you're both "legal" it's up to you two who you want to be with. That having been said, there's always going to be some people who approve of your choice and some people who disapprove of your choice.

• nope it ain't

What Girls Said 12

• As long as it is legal and consenual it doesn't matter.

• I love younger guys. I can't help who I like. It's just a number.

• What are the ages?

• If you're both legal, I see nothing wrong with it

• It depends on the age gap to me. I'm 20 and the oldest I'll date right now is 25. But I'm not judging anyone who wants to date an older man.

• Okayyys

• My girlfriend is 23 and I love her to death!!

• Age is just a number.

• Nope its a number

• Of course age matter

• He could take advantage of you so no buneo

• Yes, but to me it doesn't matter. To most people it matters a lot.