ARE BLACK MEN BEING DEGRADED? ?

ARE BLACK MEN BEING DEGRADED? ?

As black man i am totally disappointed with this, even more disappointed with what I've been seeing lately..

In the last couple of months I've been seeing unattractive, sloppy, overweight
White woman with fine young black men.. While AT THE SAME TIME i see average Hispanic men with decent looking white females, i probably saw around 30-40 Hispanic men white girl couple, and 10-15 black men and white girl. And that alone i dont understand, are we less than white men and Hispanics? Do they look better or something? ?
Who even talks about Hispanic men? I only hear of hot latinas NOT THEIR MEN) through social media...
And why do they even date white girls when they already have hot latinas?
Obviously blacks need to be at
#1

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the collective fuck do you care so much? It just sounds like you crave white women. It's pretty funny how you say black men are being degraded by being ignored by white women, but at the same time you completely ignore women of your own race. Maybe if you weren't so busy fetishizing white women then you wouldn't feel so degraded.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol what's degrading about this? Black women prefer to date black men, and white women prefer to date white men.

"Obviously blacks need to be at
    #1"

You're obviously trolling, but try harder. People prefer to date within their own race, and that's a known fact.

What Girls Said 13

• Fix things within the black American culture and then your responses will be different.

• Someone wants that white pussy badly 😂

• Someone really hates white girls... lmao

• Are you kidding! !!!
    Hispanics are super cute a lot OF THEM
    Far more attractive
    1) white men
    2) Hispanics

ANY DAY

• Maybe the young black men you see like the overweight white women.-. And the hispanic men like skinny white women. Also there's a bit of a stereotype that black men leave if the girlfriend gets knocked up. I am an example of this and my father is adding to this stereotype xD That's probably why lol. But your attitude isn't helping too. Act better then maybe things'll change.

Just wanna add, those stats were YEARS ago. Get some updated charts lol

They're the same stats every time of year.. 10 years ago to now it hasn't changed.. Latinos are 2nd most desired after white men.. Get over it

• Hispanics <3
    White men <3

• I honestly think that latinos\Hispanics are by far more attractive than blacks.. Although white is my preference <3

• Black men and black women haven't stopped being degraded since they were enslaved by people from all over the world. Anti-blackness is global. I really feel for you guys. :/

• Forget the black men ratings, it looks like black woman are being degaraded pretty bad lol good luck to me I guess

• Oh well... Just be you

• What I want to know is how come every black guy who complains about dating, specifically complains that white women won't date them. YOU'RE racist, not us.

• I can barely read it lmao

• This might come across as me being mean but I'm not trying to be. Anyways, the moment u stop craving for acceptance from others, is the moment u will stop feeling so "degraded". Are u worth more if a Latina wants to date you? Why are u looking at polls? Like who does that in real life? I don't let polls have any kind of effect on my dating life. You sound very insecure and you don't need to be. Especially over a poll that anyone could've made up.

What Guys Said 10

• You're degrading black men. The fuck bruh

Those numbers dont apply to ballers.

• Firs, t black men should stop degrading black women. It's the culture of the white men to degrade their women in front of other races and show how cool they are and dip themselves in bromance. white women are strong enough to counter that and ignore them. While the black women back you guys up and fight for you guys, you guys degrade them. A lot of guys chase the white girls not because they're better than other girls. it's because of their social power and media exposure. if you don't respect and love your sisters, how do you expect other girls like you guys? Well... I don't mean all black men, all white men and all white women. Just the majority 😂😂ive seen white men calling the white girls various names and laugh with their Indian and Arab Bros. They all laugh about how slutty are the white girls. But if they mention anything about Indian girls or Arab girls, shit will hit the fan. Black women still don't have the social power the white girls have. So stop dissing your sisters until they reach the same power as the whites.

• All I know is I'm going after some hot Latinas now :D

• Latinos are master race. Get over it.

• As a Indian guy I have to say that black women only a few selected one are hot... Like rihhana...

But most of the women in general are ugly, too big in size and too thick...
    And in to of that I have seen the way they talk... They always say thrashy things and can be annoying out disgusting...

As for the men they are the same... All thugs and all...
    There is no doubt that their is a song racial slur against black in America cause we all fair people are better attractive than you black people... LOL

LOL like indian men have a harem of women begging to fuck you guys.
      You men are creepy and timid, with thin frail builds.

@Afrochick Punjab? What? Are you Indian? I just assumed from your name you are a horrible dark African chick with a black ass... 😂😂😂😂

@Afrochick and in case you are not Indian and if you are black then I would like to say your boyfriend must be looking like as if he got fucked by a big black gorilla :-D ;-) haahahhahahah shit I am high as fuck

• Why do you think Black guys should be at #1?

You are last in Income, highest in crime rates and last in graduating college, all important factors..

The black asker thinks just because black people have big dicks they should be at #1... hahaha what a fucking choad right? LOL

By the way nor all black guys have big dicks cause it's obvious stereotype

• Lucky are they to taste white pussies. Lol I am jealous

• Heart broken to see black women rating white men low. I loves me some black pussy.

• Thisnis totally not what I see.