Trying to concentrate on my new relationship, but I can't help but wonder about this guy at work?

I've been dating this guy for a short amount of time, and he's very sweet so I'm trying to see where it could go.

The problem is this guy at work is very curious about me, and always stares at me and lately he's even tried to make small talk with me, but he had months to make a move and he never did.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you liked him and you are sure he liked you then why didn't you make a move? You could have made your move and made it easier for him after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy from work had his shot, if he was really interested then he would have made a move.

Though the fact that you're still interested with him even when you're dating someone else could mean that you're not into your new man as much.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you tried rubbing his tip? See if that works. Usually it takes 3-5 days before results show.

• 😭😭😭
    https://youtu.be/2Fz3zFqLc3E

• How much time is "a short amount?"

I can't really give you an unbiased opinion, because right now I like a girl at work that I have talked to sometimes for many months, and by the time I was about to ask her out, like two days before I planned to, I heard her mention to her friend at work that she has a boyfriend. So I never asked her out and I still work with her.

Curious. Would you say what city you work in?

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore the guy at work