Do guys really care about breast/butt size?

So I'm 19, and looking for a boyfriend. The thing is, I have a really fast matabalosim, and that kinda results in me being very petite. I mean I'm 5'5" and about 110 pounds, I have barely anything there. It's something I'm very self conscience of, but I want to know... Do guys really care about that stuff? And if they do what do guys think of my Taylor swift body type? I just want to put that question to bed, do guys care about the size of my boobs?

3mo Thank you so much to everyone who responded! It wasn't so much that i am unconfident in myself, I am, just not OVERLY confident... I don't know if that makes sense? i never really felt bad in the skin I was in until this whole thing blew up about girls who are "thick" are mega beautiful (which I think they are gorgeous) it just made me doubt myself my own body type? Especially since I am now in a new setting (collage) and have no idea what to expect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do care but I actually prefer *smaller* breasts and don't really care so much about butt size as long as it's not like monstrously large and seems completely out of proportion.

So I'm still a superficial bastard but the range of girls I'm attracted to are generally on the slim side (all ethnicities) and generally won't have very big breasts or butts.

>> And if they do what do guys think of my Taylor swift body type?

Taylor Swift is actually in the absolute ideal range for me (Shakira is another on the toned side of my ideal preference). The women I was most physically attracted to after falling madly in love for them all had this kind of body type.

Most Helpful Girl

• The important thing is sex appeal which can be achieved no matter how much tits and azz you have. If a guy is into you and feels like you could have something special, then he's not just going to throw it all away over that! And if he does then he's a dumb ass and you're better off without him. 😌

Something else that may make you feel better is to just focus on the physical gifts that you do have. From what I can see in that little bubble, you have a gorgeous face and you could really emphasize on your eyes; how to use them and how to really make them stand out because they're big and pretty. Make sure you take really good care of your hair and keep it strong, healthy, bouncy, and always smelling fresh. Because you're naturally petite with a fast metabolism, it's easier for you to achieve toned abs. So just try not to focus too much on feelings of inadequacy and learn to make the most out of your strengths.

Your second paragraph is great advice, but the first one is selling her a lie. There's a limit to how sexy you can become if you have very little to work with. It's simply less universally appealing.

@CoralSun Well I suppose you're right in the sense that most men, even the more attractive ones, turn into doggies when encountering a woman who has no problem attacking her prey, or so to speak.

@RemonsterMan Lol, loving the terminology. ;)

What Guys Said 25

• If your boobs are small, then they sound amazing. The rest of you sounds pretty good, too! Bit taller than my ideal, but I'm not going to argue about that!

I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a guy! Half like big boobs. The other half likes small boobs.

• Your body type isn't bad at all. Most guys wouldn't have any issues. And ones that would probably aren't the relationship type of men anyways.

• Guys like petite girls.
    Guys care more about pretty faces and personalities than breasts/butts.

• Personally I don't really care about a gal's breast or ass size, they are only extra things my eyes might linger on. The things I care about most is mainly in the face or the personality.

• If you look anything like Taylor swift I'd ask you out in principle
    But seriously chances are your a beautiful good and many guys me included would appreciate your body type

• if i really love the girl then i won't care about her physical looks as much as i care about her thinking, her maturity, her personality

• some do, some don't. I don't as long as the proportions are right and it fits your body.
    I love the petite body type and on those smaller boobs and butts are normal. nothing wrong with that, no I really like it

• I care more about butt size than breast size. So long as she has a fine ass, breasts barely matter, unless they're completely fat.

• I care and I prefer petite. I think large breasts look sloppy and it's a turn of for me.

• If you search you'll find 23783972 opinions basically saying yes.
    Most guys I know don't really mind small tits, if they have a nice ass.

• B cup breasts are elegant. A can be cute provided there are other sexy features, like long legs and some hip curves. Personally I am more to into slender body types with long legs and some hip curve. A+ cups are fine. Beyonce butt is too big.

• In your case I would not worry about it

Lol what do you mean "in your case"? 😅

Because you are a good-looking young woman and even if you had small breasts that will not be a problem for the vast amount of guys who would be more than happy to be with you.

• Not at all as long as you have nice feet :-D

• I do care you have to have a big pair of boobs you have to have a nice butt as well if you don't it's not going to work doesn't feel good huh? Guy's feel the same way when gorls say they need to have a big penis size or they have to be tall which is genetics by the way but me no i don't care i love a girl for who she is not what she what she has me no i don't care at all.

• About the boobs I don' think so maybe less of them, but about the butt here is the important part :)

• I care about brains

• No not really

• Yes, I like tight small asses and breasts

• Do you care about guys dick size? If you do chances are guys also care about butt and boobs size..

• Yeah i think so

• Guys are divided on whether they prefer petite overall or bigger curves. Both have fans who consider it ideal. Teenage guys are a little more focused on large breasts than guys over 20.

Plenty of men consider your body type the hottest. Plenty like any slim girl. A minority like really big curves. That group won't be interested in you. You can't appeal to everyone.

• Yeah, we do a lot. I dont simply date with girls without a butt and breasts, even if their faces are pretty. Cause I dont want to hug a skeleton, I Want to feel I am hugging to a woman.

• Guys, like girls, do care about size, but some like them smaller, some like they bigger. All depends on the guy.

by the way, love comes to you when you least expect it

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Girl, let a guy love u for who u r not for who they want u to be like based on their preferences n also when u love urself for who u r people around u r automatically attracted to u... take me for example... i am a bit chubby... initially I used to hate myself n that's y people around me never gave me any importance then when I started loving myself for who I am n embracing myself people around me started liking me... in no time I became an it girl n everyone wants to date me so people see u the way u see urself... u know they also say one man's meat is another man's garbage... if u look at the opinions some people said that they kind while others said that they don't... so it isn't a general thing... it varies from man to man... so just be u n be confident n soon someone is bound to ask u out

It's true that a healthy dose of self-confidence really changes how the people around you perceive you, and makes you more attractive despite being at the same weight, or close to it.

The same holds true for me, since I'm anything but skinny, but ever since I started accepting it (while still doing my best to lose weight, mind you, staying fat is not my intention), I've been getting a lot more attention.

However, do not fall for the scam that is fat-acceptance. After all, staying at a relatively healthy weight is important for your health in the long term.

Or to put it this way: Sometimes you have to realize that certain character traits of yours are holding you back in life. Either you swallow your ego and work hard to better your character, or you get defensive, build a nice little comfy bubble around yourself, push away anyone who tries to talk sense into you, and end up being very disgruntled and unhappy. All because your ego got in your way.

Just talking from personal experience. I've seen both sides of the coin.

@RemonsterMan this is what I ve to say... I ve been slightly obese... I lost weight coz I started eating healthy but it was for myself... if people only like u for ur physical body then r u really sure that those people r good? What I ve learnt is that people should love u for ur inner self... if u r beautiful on the inside then u automatically become beautiful on the outside... it's just about the way u look at things

• It really depends on the guy, some do, some don't.
    I'm sure you'll find someone who likes you just the way you are though :)

• Yes, guys care about the body stuff.

• Some guys do care about body types like big boobs and big butt. But those are the wrongs guys. You wanna date a guy who loves you for you. Body and all. You eventually will find that but until then work on yourself. Don't not be insecure about your body , because all body types are beautiful. Goodluck

Upvoted!

"Some guys do care about body types like big boobs and big butt. But those are the wrongs guys"
      For her, yes. But liking T&A is nothing more than a perfectly normal, healthy preference. In fact, wide hips and breasts signal superior genes.

@RemonsterMan I'd rather have a superior personality. Stuff the genes! LOL!