Girls, Which race of men, has the most beautiful /magnetic eyes?

Please select an option from the poll. Thanks.

• White guys
    47% (8)
  • Latino guys
    6% (1)
  • Asian guys (Chinese, Korean , etc)
    12% (2)
  • Arab guys
    24% (4)
  • Pacific Islander guys (All Pacific islands)
    0% (0)
  • Black guys
    11% (2)
  • Indian guys
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what this has to do with gender, so i don't know why you put it there, but I would say white because of the variety of colors, and I like light eyes and the vast majority of the other choices you put up there have dark eyes.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. Do you find any race of guys with unique shaped eyes, regardless of eye colour?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Sure yeah, I am. I don't think it's rare or anything. i mean what girl isn't pretty emotional? and a decent percentage can be happy?

• 3mo

Trust me it's very rare to find emotional girls nowadays. I see a lot of b**chy girls nowadays.
      You are surely one emotional princess. I can see that, especially with your smile , coz it oozes joy/bliss. You seem very sweet , which is very attractive.

I apologise for those stupid blabbering, but you kind of tap my emotional IQ at this point.

What Girls Said 3

• White guys because they usually have the light colored eyes, that are at times striking.

1|1
    1|0
    • 3mo

Thanks. Do you find any race of guys with unique shaped eyes, regardless of eye colour?

• I like the eyes of Asian dudes. :T

0|1
    2|0
  • Arabs!

0|1
    1|0