Girls, Which race of men, has the most beautiful /magnetic eyes?

Please select an option from the poll. Thanks.

• White guys
    47% (8)
  • Latino guys
    6% (1)
  • Asian guys (Chinese, Korean , etc)
    12% (2)
  • Arab guys
    24% (4)
  • Pacific Islander guys (All Pacific islands)
    0% (0)
  • Black guys
    11% (2)
  • Indian guys
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what this has to do with gender, so i don't know why you put it there, but I would say white because of the variety of colors, and I like light eyes and the vast majority of the other choices you put up there have dark eyes.

Thanks. Do you find any race of guys with unique shaped eyes, regardless of eye colour?

Sure yeah, I am. I don't think it's rare or anything. i mean what girl isn't pretty emotional? and a decent percentage can be happy?

Trust me it's very rare to find emotional girls nowadays. I see a lot of b**chy girls nowadays.
      You are surely one emotional princess. I can see that, especially with your smile , coz it oozes joy/bliss. You seem very sweet , which is very attractive.

I apologise for those stupid blabbering, but you kind of tap my emotional IQ at this point.

What Girls Said 3

• White guys because they usually have the light colored eyes, that are at times striking.

• I like the eyes of Asian dudes. :T

• Arabs!