What do the hottest person (s) in your life look like and act like?

What makes them so hot? What do they look like? What do they act like? What makes you think they're hot? What are your favorite physical and character features?

It's up to you who and how many you want to describe. It could be a boyfriend or girlfriend, or a friend (s). Details appreciated, I'm really curious what the GaG community is into.

I'll share mine in an update after I get a few answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the shape of his chin, that I need to look up to see his face, the curve in his smile, that his hands are bigger then mine, his hairy arms/legs, his chin stubbles, and his multi-coloured eyes. 🙊💕

I love his adventurous and creative side, I love how he does what he wants, and that he has dreams. I also love the way he pays attention to small things, and drifts into his own little world.

WOW what a man. He sounds really amazing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can tell you a lot of girls turn their heads to me when Im all groomed up. I act like im the shit lol... albeit genuine also. But generally, it's because Im "Gorgeous". I've been called gorgeous, handsome, beautiful by a number of women. Plus Im mixed race, so it adds that exotic look i guess. I dunno

What Girls Said 2

• People who sparkle in the sunlight are the hottest. ;)

Hahaha men and* women

• Don't have any

What Guys Said 1