How do I forget how it felt?

I made out with a guy friend on Saturday. There's been some attraction between us for a while now. He is now avoiding me. He'd had a really hard day/night and part of me thinks it only happened because he needed someone. I can't tell if he was just using me or actually wanted me. The worst part for me is that I just can't forget how it felt when he touched me. He treated me like I was the most beautiful, delicate thing he'd ever touched. I can't forget how before he left, he smiled at me and asked "just one more?" put his hand on my face and kissed me. I can't forget lips on my neck or how it felt when he put his arms around me. I can't forget him admitting he'd been thinking about kissing me before now. I keep trying to forget the whole thing, but I can't. It doesn't help that I thought it was all ok, he told me to talk to him this week, and I tried, but he's disappeared.

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean he's disappeared?

i'd say try and reach out to him to see if there is anything more to this than just a one time thing

but if that falls through maybe just enjoy that memory you have. sort of relish the fact that you had one fun passionate night with a guy you like

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is just as confused as you are and is trying to figure it out. Hence the disappearing act.

As for forgetting, only absence can make the heart grow fonder. Just keep busy and distract yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you think he is feeling embarrassed?

• Men and women can't be just friends...

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean by disappeared?