Should I give him a second chance after standing me up on the first date? He apologized?

We were supposed to go on a date last night but he stood me up. The next morning he texted me apologizing and telling me he fell asleep. I want to just tell this guy to take a hike but I want to know if I'm over reacting. I just think it shows that he's not really putting an effort. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but if he fell asleep and missed your date, then he is likely not all that into you... I could not imagine being so tired I could not even text and cancel it from being tired... I would tell him to take a hike

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me once, gave the guy another chance, one of the best dates I've been on. Give him a chance.

What Guys Said 4

• Actions speak louder than words. Unless you know enough about this guy to know he's worth a second chance, I'd say he blew it.

• if you dont give him a second chance both of you lose, so if you give him a second chance maybe both of you can win.

• You got stood up - but did you make ANY effort to contact him and find out what had gone wrong?

Or did you just wait until you got the text the next day?

It looks to me like if he had had a serious car accident or something, you wouldn't have given a shit.

So your between 36 and 45 and said that? Interesting.

Ah that explains it. Get off my post little boy

Learn how to use a phone.

• yeah do

What Girls Said 0