To tall girls (175cm 5'9'' and above) would you date guys not as tall or not taller than you?

• Yes
    67% (8)80% (4)71% (12)Vote
  • No
    33% (4)20% (1)29% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo A few months ago, a really tall girl (easily 6 foot) showed interest in me (5'10''), and I didn't think that was possible. I have always been into girls that are taller than me. I am weird haha. It's awesome when she wears her high heels walking next to me, I feel like a bad ass when others look at me. Since then I am curious to find out other tall/taller girls might be into a guy shorter.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date a guy shorter than me and I'm 6'2". I personally don't give a shit that it limits my options... I mean I already have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I would, I did and much smaller (and he liked me in high heels). Although taller is preferable... I think the problem is on the other side, I think men don´t really want a taller girl friend. I ´m 5´11´´ .

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why can't they wear elevator shoes to look good next to the tall girl? Chicks with long legs are the bomb!

• Yes.

At the moment, there's a man who's 5'6" that has my interest.

I am 5'10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10" and I would date a guy who's shorter then me, most guys my age are...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If she's what I like she could be six foot eight inches. I'm five foot six.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0