When is it time to have the 'exclusive'/'what are we' conversation to a guy?

So I've been dating this guy for over a month (we met through the dating app Bumble), and have been seeing him at least once every week and text on a daily basis. He also have introduced me to his friends/roommates and have hung out with all of them several times. He shows PDA every time we are together, even in front of his friends as well. I know he still has the app on his phone, but things are rather going well, although sometimes I do feel like he is being distant (but I am assuming that he needs space? which leads to another question: how much space do guys need or how much space should we give to guys?). Now I know all the talk about holding on sex until we are exclusive because there won't be any more "chase" - but tbh I did sleep with him a few times already. I guess that is what worries me, what is next? Is a month a good time to have that talk? If so, how do I even start the conversation? I know I am not giving much context and everyone is different - but based on this what do you guys think about his intentions? I do not want to wait for too long if this is going nowhere and rather end it now before it goes too long and I'd be more hurt in the long run. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• A month is good, you've done a lot together already and if you feel it should be exclusive now because you're ready to just date him only then talk to him and see how he feels

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't overthink it, if you want to be exclusive, bring it up and have that conversation. If anything it's better to know sooner rather than later what his intentions are, and right now they look totally normal/good, especially since you've met everyone and talk every day already. Again with space, that's also just dependent on the two people. My guy and I talk all day every day because that's just the way I like to do things. That might not be the case with you guys, and that's okay too. Next time you guys are hanging out, just be like "hey, I just wanted to let you know that I like what we have together and I haven't been seeing other people, so I just wanted to see where your head's at and what you're looking for now." If he's a mature guy who is worth being in a relationship with, he won't run away just because you asked.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Whenever you're ready to have the talk.

"Hey, are you seeing anyone else?"
    "Do you mind if I call you my bf?"
    "Do you see this going anywhere?"

Anything like this can get the conversation started.

• You can bring up that conversation now. He introduced you to his friends, affectionate, text every day and You already slept several times. Basically you guys act as a couple just without label. Ask him and if he hesitate, leave.

• why did we make things so complicated today? there is no love in our "love" affairs... .