Why are white women so sexy?

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority over minority wins. Especially in the media. Where "sexy" is generally defined.

Interesting question.

Opinion though, lots of people find other races sexy/more sexy but I see where you're coming from.

It's just a larger race so more chance to see a sexy white women. Also more chance to see a not so sexy white women. Lots of those too..

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I see more sexy white girls tho

• 3mo

You are probably a really sexy white girl if your profile pic is based off you

• 3mo

"Based off me" it is me. Thank you. I am very white.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are naturaly the most beautiful. Thats why non white women are jealous and always copy them lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• 3|2
    0|2
    • 3mo

But if the person asked "Why are black women (or other race) so sexy" you wouldn't accuse him of trolling would you?

• Show All
    • 3mo

by the way, you sound like an asshole

• 3mo

I think you're sexy too

• 0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Your profile pic is sexy, I'd smash the girl in your gif too

• Because that's your preference so your opinion is naturally biased to view them as "so sexy."

1|1
    0|0
  • It's just a fad, we're just fashionably in right now :P

2|1
    3|0
    • 3mo

kinda funny how that "fad" has been going on for almost as long as the modern human race existed now haha. White women have and always will be the most desired and most beautiful.

• 3mo

@unpleasentruth Well i'm glad you think so :)

• 3mo

Either if your wrong or right, I do agree I'm feeling your style and look. I think you're sexy

• :):)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate questions like this. Because they might be your preference or fetish.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why do you hate them?

• 3mo

@Dave20154 Questions like this annoy me because it uplifts one race over another. There are too many people out here who truly believe that they are better than other people simply because they believe that their race is superior. I mean I get that one might have a preference, but this kind of stuff makes inflames people's ego as well as tear down others' self confidence. I've seen too many questions that rate the races, not necessarily this one though. It's stupid.

• Because we're women... black women are sexy for the same reason.

0|0
    0|2
  • Because you like them, it's your preference.
    So, they will always be sexy in your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh they're alright. Sure, some of em can be gorgeous, but for the most part... mehhhhh.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Your pic is sexy too

• I'm a white woman and I'm not sexy, so it appears your theory is flawed.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Somehow, I don't believe a word that comes out of a girl who puts "Antarctica" as her place of living

• k den...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

If your profile pic is you then I'd have to say you are super sexy, though you don't look like a white girl but more Latin.

• 3mo

Not even Latin

• Not quite sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww Thanks :) :)

0|0
    2|0
  • Because you have a fetish...

0|1
    0|0
  • what race r u?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause we know how to clean ourselves

0|1
    1|0
  • Sike not yuck. If you like aging, wrinkly, gold diggers, with super lice yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • We're naturally sexy ;)

1|1
    3|2

What Guys Said 9

• So you can ask on Gag.

1|1
    0|0
  • sexiness is subjective, why do you find white women sexy?

0|0
    0|1
  • why do you ask people for your opinion? xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're in the media more often, so the world's conditioned to see them as sexy.

1|0
    2|0
  • 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are part of the Aryan Race, which is obviously superior. :)

There are sexy-Mexi girls too though.

0|0
    0|0
  • GODDESS:

COMBINATION OF BODY AND FACE

ASS - BEAUTIFUL FACE: WINNER?

LATINA

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh boyo boyo boi 😍😍😍😍I'm Asian and have to agree with ya, them white girls are soooooooo hot 😜😜😜😜😂😊💥💥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥 they rock my cock!! But the trick is you gotta get them while young cause they age fast 😐😑😑😞😞😞😔😔😖😫😩😩😩

1|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

Well that's creepy

• Show All
    • 3mo

@unpleasentruth True dat 🍺🍻🍷

• 3mo

so you may as well leave our women alone and stic to your own. i understand our women are the most sought after by men all over the world but they are for us white males only :)

• Lol i feel sorry for white women, they are basically fetishes.

2|0
    0|0