If you had to choose your perfect guy/girl based on looks only, what would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• On whether I thought she was physically healthy. Don’t want to be with someone so skinny they are just bones and I don’t want someone so overweight they don’t respect themselves enough to exercise and be healthy. This has nothing to do with being height/weight proportionate, but more along the lines of just being physically healthy. Being the opposite and not being motivated to take steps to be healthy leaves room for the possible concept there are underlining emotional and/or mental issues the girl is dealing with and that’s not conducive to a healthy and productive relationship either.

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'4, since I'm 5'9 and would want to feel somewhat cute and feminine next to someone for once, and also be able to wear heels and still not tower over him. tanned skin but not super dark, brown eyes and brown shaggyish hair, but not like emo hair. Also I have a thing for big noses. like not abnormally huge or pointy but just big, I think it makes guys look more manly. I'm going real into detail but this is fun. since I have trouble with moderate acne and am a bit self concious at times, I'd like him to have some scars and a bit of acne because people with flawless skin intimidate me. I feel like they think I'm gross and dirty bc I have acne lol, but I promise I have tried every face wash On the face of the earth. plus some scarring can look hot. And I'd want him to have a sense of style that excludes ghetto jean shorts that go down to your ankles and diamond brand shirts (God forbid those, they're just a status symbol) personally I think it's super hot when a guy wears black jeans that aren't super baggy but never skinny jeans. NEVER. and a black tee paired with that MM. there was this guy at six flags that basically matched this description perfectly. he was gorgeous. in an imperfect way.

holy shit mine is really long compared to the others. I get carried away with this kind of stuff.

i am glad you gave me a really long response, i really enjoyed reading it!! I really hope you eventually find a guy that is perfect for you, even if it isnțt exactly that

What Guys Said 5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Guys - Long brown hair, slightly wavy, probably around shoulder length, a little longer. 5'10, slim build. Brown eyes with long lashes.

Girls - Brown or unnaturally coloured hair, the ends just above the shoulders. Brown or green eyes. 5'6, curvy is good, more pear shaped than hourglass, wide hips and a big ass are important and boobs are good if they're not too big.

• Boy: Nice hair, long or short as long as it's styled nicely. Blue or gray eyes. Tall, it's not that important but I'd like it. The either Pale complexion, skinny with some muscle, and black hair or tan, muscular and light hair.

Girl: Either, long dark hair with corn rows, and dark complexion. Or pale, skinny, and long light or dyed hair.

• Matt Damon anywhere between 1990 and 2010

• Jared Leto

• a guy with swimmer muscles and a conquering smile.

• Tall dark and handsome

• Thomas Gibson maybe (but not necessarily him/ just an idea)
    and or someone who has that beauty spot above their lips like Sean Faris

I don't know if you can see it but it's on the left side

iv1.lisimg.com/image/483349/600full-sean-faris.jpg

• But personality is much more important.

i agree, so much, but it is just a question to see what people would choose if they could

• Tall, dark, nice smile, nice eyes and heavy set

• Tall (like 6'2 or more), skinny, dark brown normal length hair, dark blue or green eyes. Im not good with describing faces- but a pretty one:D

• guy = Jose Canseco
    girl = Megan Fox PRE children

• 190 cm 90 kg, blond / light brown, blue / green eyes, toned but , not muscular. Nose and jawline are important.
    Sporty style.

• I am really physically attracted to brunettes and I like dark brown hazel or green eyes. Sharp jawlines are nice too and honestly I think quirky noses are the best I don't know but I prefer differently shaped noses the best. Skin color doesn't matter at all I'm equally attracted to any skin color. I love love love tall guys! Also a little junk in the trunk is always a plus 😉

• I wouldn't that's too much work to think about