Can I make friends at the age of 24?

Even 25? 26? 27? I feel so sad... mi barely have friends left.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what happens in adulthood. Most of your friends from high school disappear. Then you make new ones in uni or college. Most of them will disappear. Finally you're an adult, you're working, all good, right? Nope. People will move away for their career or to get married.

This is some brutal cold reality for many people. I'll give you a thumbs up for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 15 and I have like ONE real friend. no worries, of course you can. and remember, quality not quantity

What Guys Said 13

• oh yes, can happen at any age and needs to. there are some that are close friends, and there are acquintenaces.

Its easy, just help people, do something nice for them, say something nice, and be genuine about it (not because you want or need something from them, but because you are giving of yoruself), and they will like you. Then you can talk, hang out, and have friends.

• Since the lifespan of a friendship is limited, you have to make new friends every 7 or so years.
    phys.org/news/2009-05-friends-lost-years.html
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...ration_b_208468.html

• Sure, as long as we're alive we can make friends, it's not limited to age.

• Sure if you come across someone with common hobbies you can fairly quickly get into a conversation that you will both like and then maybe make friends.

• you can always make friends at any age xD best thing in my opinion is a hobby you share. choose a hobby or a sport and look for a group of people who do that thing.

• Yes you can! Just join some hobby groups or similair and you will be making friends in no time :).

Even here, we are all your friends ;) .

• I still make friends all the time.

• of course

• oh bless yes of course you can

• I'll be your friend unless you hate Star Wars... then your one your own

• even my mother/father can make friends (they are between 50-60 i am not sure :D )

• you can always make friends , I don't see why age would be the deciding factor if you could or not.

• I'm 20 and I haven't had any friends since high school 2 years ago.

What Girls Said 2

• You can make friends at any age. Just be friendly, open minded, non judgmental. Its's also important to have hobbies/ passions so you have something to talk about. Being a good listener also helps a lot

• age is not a problem. overaalyzing is a problem. just clear your mind from problems you don't actually have. see the good things in life.