What IS a dealbreaker that isn't based on personality or morality?

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Smoking, alcohol/drug addiction, really bad with finances (like spending a lot of money you don't have), not attractive to me, obesity, etc.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Agreed. If a girl smokes then I'm sorry. She just doesn't care enough about health

• 3mo

That, and I also just can't stand the smell and taste when kissing someone lol.

What Girls Said 15

• - bad hygiene
    - overweight/obese
    - illiteracy
    - physically unattractive (which pretty much sums up many other points but with this I mean especially facial features!)
    - bad teeth, eg crooked, yellow etc.
    - bad style/taste, eg dressing like a tramp
    - excessive body hair (especially on torso), although this isn't automatically a deal breaker if they'd get it removed on a regular basis
    - physically unfit/weak
    - bad lifestyle
    - unemployed/not studying/just not occupied at all
    - debts (obviously it depends on the reason for those and the amount but I wouldn't ever even consider being in a relationship with a gambler or an idiot)
    etc, etc...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yikes that's alot! Lets see if I can give my opinion.
      -agreed.
      -agreed
      -agreed
      -umm.. if a girl is unnatractive as in less than average then I agree but if she's average I'll still love her if I love who she is.
      -I guess, but that can be fixed. I don't think it's a deal breaker, just something I don't want.
      -again, something that can be fixed.
      -yup, can be fixed. It's ok.
      -disagree. If a girl is a little chubby I'll still love her.
      -agreed
      -agreed
      -depends on the debt. $1000would be my maximum and that's if she never racks up any more debt.

• Chessy, corny lines likes "I didn't expect you to look so breath-taking" UGH hate it so much! I wouldn't care if he was a millionaire I'd NEVER date a guy who says crap like that. Had a guy who was into me who said that sort of stuff, needless to say he dropped from an 80 to a 10 real fast. Sorry if anyone still does that but that's just me! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Hahaha, I think that's personality based since they can change that easily if you just tell them not to lol

• So based on looks?

Long hair

Like female long hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Strong unibrow

2|0
    0|0
  • no job or not a single effort in improving himself?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Huh? The point of the game is to learn about each other and connect mentally, sexually, and personally.

• 3mo

errr, this question is minus personality or morality right?
      I'm sure most girl want a guy who try hard to improve his life (in studies, his dream of even his life/career), it's a significant thing to see that, you can really depends on him in the future. I don't want a lazy guy

• Bad Hygiene

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene or obesity

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor grooming or hygiene or lack thereof. Gross habits usually performed in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never date a guy with blond hair. Seems pretty strange since there are some very handsome guys with blond hair, but I just always pictured myself with a brunette so I could never see them as boyfriend material

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Future expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy family, I can't deal with my kid having psycho relatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy can't dance

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of ambition.. Or is it considered as personality as well?

Broke, huge debt, height,,, I'm just giving you an honest answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Ah okay. Lack of ambition is kind of morality based, but they can't really control it so it counts.

What Guys Said 4

• If you don't like Back to the Future, then bitch, we are DONE.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she doesn't dress girly. I like women that paint their nails, wear dresses and skirts, womens' pants, wear make-up at least once in a while , etc.

So not into tomboys! I like 'em girly. 👗👠💄💋💅💁

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to look up an image to paste here, but I grossed myself out and have now closed Google for the night. Basically, some people I've met have a canine tooth in their gums above the rest of their teeth. I can barely be near them, let alone be in a relationship with someone who has that. *Shudder*

0|0
    0|0
  • No sense of humor - because life is too short to be boring.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's a personality thing tho. We'really talking physical stuff here.

• 3mo

Well.. that's tough.

Because my physical deal breaker is obesity - but that is because I don't understand the personality of someone who could let themselves get there.