Why is he getting cold all of a sudden?

I've been hanging out with this guy and we have been having fun and last time we hung out he was giving vibes that he liked me. But today when we hung out, if he wasn't talking he was on his phone. Is he no longer interested? He made several "this is why I like you" comments when we first go together today but then those died out. What do you think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It could very well be he is Distancing himself because Now Somehow... He has Grown Cold Duck Feet.
    Perhaps he Felt that Things were Moving along too fast, and Now he is Making Lame Duck Excuses by Giving Helpful Hints that He seems to be More Into his celly than with you.
    Tell him the next time he wants to hang out, either put down the phone or Lose your own Number... I find him Rude and Crude, this Quack.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun, and Today, it seems this happens a lot with Two people. xoo

• guys change their mind so quick, Many guys I used to like and who used to like me went from overly friendly to ice cold in a day. They probably heard something about you or found someone new

• Maybe you guys are just getting comfortable now. Personally, I feel like guys act a certain way in the beginning, and while some never change, quite a few do, then it sucks bc that's not the guy you fell for. I'd try talking to him if I were you. Maybe he's not aware of his actions. Also, it's important to be vocal with dudes. They're not always good and detecting what does and doesn't bother you. They need to be told. From there, it's up to them to fix it, and they will if it matters enough.