I like a friend of mine, advice please?

I recently discovered I have feelings for one of my friends, but I don't know what to say. He's very sweet, funny, and kind. I just don't want to make anything awkward between us. I feel like I am not good enough for him and that he wouldn't like me anyway. My friend asked me if I'd ever tell him and I don't know. I've liked guys before, dated guys, but I've never had feelings for a close friend and he's good at not really showing them based on how calm and collected he is. How do I tell? Would it be better if I hint it?

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty, if you see this possible relationship going somewhere (as in you won't break up with him two days in) than go for it. Don't be like me, I waited six years to tell my best friend I was madly in love with him.. of course it worked out but I always wish I would have told him sooner.
    So if you think that it's worth putting a good friendship on the line, then just tell him. If he's really your friend and doesn't feel the same there won't be a change to your friendship. If he stops talking to you then he wasn't a really good friend in the first place. If you don't ask you'll never know.
    Good luck hope it all works out in the end. <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0