IS INSTAGRAM RACIST AGAINST WHITE MEN?

Is it just me or Does anyone else see all this hate/propaganda against white men on Instagram..
Everything from meme drawings of black men stealing a white boy's girlfriend or a cartoon of a black doing a white girl with captions against white men,
to worldstarHip-hop showing black men beating up white guys in fights..
Instagram is predominantly black users fallowed by Hispanic..
I read somewhere that black celebrities use Instagram as propaganda to push the white girl - black couple and try to make white men look dumb..
In reality social media race preference tests show that black men aren't even close to be most desired by white woman or other minorities its in fact white men and Hispanics come 2nd..
Yet Instagram tries so hard to promote black men & its so obvious lol..

Tell me what you think?
What is your point of view?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuuuuck yea it is racist... Instagram is ran by hip-hop influence, Latinos aren't even praised for anything on there only latinas who supposedly go with "chocolate" lol
    But in reality its not even close lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not even going to sugar coat this. This is the dumbest fucking question I've ever seen on this site. I can't even tell if you're trolling or dead serious because it's that stupid.

You're just pulling shit out of your ass to complain about. If people wanna be in interracial relationship, then oh well fuck your opinion. If a white girl leaves her boyfriend for a black guy, then oh well fuck your opinion. If a white guy and a black guy end up in a fight and the black guy wins, oh well fuck your opinion. If you're upset about what your're seeing on your Instagram feed then follow other people. It's literally that simple.

I don't see how it's possible for a virgin to be a slut, but ok...

What Guys Said 7

• Anyone that has to try so hard to make a point , has no point at all

• Do you mean that Instagram is a company is racist against white men or do you mean the majority of users? Cause' ijm pretty sure a bunch of rich white dudes run/own the site.

• It's not just Instagram, it's all of Western society.

• Fuck instagram

• if it was just instagram it would be good.

• you actually put this much thought and effort into something so trivial and meaningless? yikes..

• Everyone is racist against white men now. Latest political correct fad.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what side of Insta you're looking at, but that's not what I see when I'm on there. Mostly it's selfies, traveling pics, cute pets and babies, inspirational quotes, and pictures of food lol.

You're right i never thought of that. It could be just the people i follow lol..

Yeah, could be that lol.

• Everything is tbh