How to get rid of a super annoying guy?

Okay so I met this guy online a couple of days ago and we've been texting back and forth since then. He was really nice at the beginning but now he's just annoying... texting me all the time and pushing for a date. I just want to block him from my phone, but would that be rude? I've been dropping hints that I don't want to meet him but he doesn't get it... so can I just block him?

Most Helpful Guy

• After a few days of meeting online I would expect a date too, even if it is a 15 minute coffee break to see if we are compatible. No guy is going to text for two months and develop feelings only to find out that you don't want to meet up.

That being said, clingy behavior is annoying. I would suggest just being up front with him and letting him know you are no longer interested. One girl one time told me she was no longer interested, wishing me luck rather than ignoring me. She is one of the few girls that I came to truly respect because it showed me she was direct and on the ball.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Just ignore him, he willl get the hint,
    if he doesn't get the hint, then u can block him

• Block him for a short time. But before you do, send him a message explaining that you are too busy to text all the time, and that he should wait a week or so before he texts again. After a few days, unblock.

• Text him if he's ever seen a ghost. Then ghost him.

• Would that be rude? Who gives a shit? Plenty of girls that I talked to online have just straight up stopped talking to me. Just do it, he'll get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes just block the dum idiot already