Ever block and delete someone you like to see if they come around?

It is so hard and so tempting to want to call and find out more of what is going on in their life cause you know they are going through a lot. And in this case he has to back out of the relationship till some custody issues are straightened up and his kids need more of his attention than ever during the legal deal. I just wish he would communicate more so I had more of an idea what's going on. And as much as I like him I want to cut him off totally so I don't message him and so he doesn't see what I am doing. I guess cause I hurt now. I was ok at first but now it is hurting.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you block them, how will you know if they come around? As far as I know, they can tell if you block / remove in social media. They can take this the wrong way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did stop talking to someone because I got mad.
    He did come back. By that I mean kept on sending me messages like I was his girlfriend or something but sadly turns out we were just friends 😂😂🙈

What Guys Said 2

• this girl on here liked me and went crazy. like she can't handle liking someone

so she blocks me but knows about my where abouts.

• Nope

What Girls Said 2

• Never. I wouldn't block or delete someone I like, let alone to see if they come around. To me, doing that is kinda like playing games, and I don't like playing games.

• Well if he's blocked I'd never know if he came around so I just delete the number and never look back