How do men really feel about thigh gaps?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Im ok with it. Indifferent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Wow, thigh gaps. Yes I have noticed that I find it as an attractive trait when observed from behind. Actually I have no idea why either.

Though to be 100% honest, if I were rating photos of ladies on a 1-10 scale, the thigh gap would not even net half a point for me. I think it is an attractive feature but definitely not the end all be all of beauty. I believe the film and model industry make the buzz seem important but in reality men aren't scoping the beaches with binoculars trying to locate that rare thigh gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol daily mail

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my women slim.
    Yes you can end up with no thigh gap if you have a "thin waist", but a thin waist doesn't look the best either.

As for all the "no thigh gap no problem" I think 99% of those people simply have fat thighs.
    All there is to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate thigh gaps, i love thick thighs.
    Thick thighs save lives.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really into thigh gap, not because of the gap itself, but rather because most of those legs look like hotdogs and seem funny to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick thighs are yummy af

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. Give me a nice shapely pair of thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different men, different feelings. Can't generalize an entire gender yo

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

"can't generalize an entire gender"
      lollll try telling that to all the bitter fucks around here

• 3mo

I was wondering as its rare fir a guy to say that they prefer a gap. it isn't a generalisation. the guy said what he likes and he gets stick for it. given the choice of two equally looking ladies would you want the one with a gap or not? its been a huge issue in fashion and the media to have one so I was wondering how much it influences a guy

What Girls Said 2

• To each their own, everyone likes something different. Some women can't have a gap - myself included. Even when I was a thin girl, the way my hips sit means my legs don't gap, it's not something everyone can have.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

What kind of TV show is this anyway? lol! xD

• Show All
    • 3mo

Hahaha I'd probably be the first person eliminated if I went on a show like that. :D It would be quite funny. xD

• 3mo

@nfigure 😂 Same!

• Why are we still talking about thigh gaps? That was so 2013...

0|0
    0|0