How do men really feel about thigh gaps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im ok with it. Indifferent

What Guys Said 8

• Wow, thigh gaps. Yes I have noticed that I find it as an attractive trait when observed from behind. Actually I have no idea why either.

Though to be 100% honest, if I were rating photos of ladies on a 1-10 scale, the thigh gap would not even net half a point for me. I think it is an attractive feature but definitely not the end all be all of beauty. I believe the film and model industry make the buzz seem important but in reality men aren't scoping the beaches with binoculars trying to locate that rare thigh gap.

• lol daily mail

• I prefer my women slim.
    Yes you can end up with no thigh gap if you have a "thin waist", but a thin waist doesn't look the best either.

As for all the "no thigh gap no problem" I think 99% of those people simply have fat thighs.
    All there is to it.

• i hate thigh gaps, i love thick thighs.
    Thick thighs save lives.

• I'm not really into thigh gap, not because of the gap itself, but rather because most of those legs look like hotdogs and seem funny to me.

• Thick thighs are yummy af

• Not for me. Give me a nice shapely pair of thighs.

• Different men, different feelings. Can't generalize an entire gender yo

"can't generalize an entire gender"
      lollll try telling that to all the bitter fucks around here

I was wondering as its rare fir a guy to say that they prefer a gap. it isn't a generalisation. the guy said what he likes and he gets stick for it. given the choice of two equally looking ladies would you want the one with a gap or not? its been a huge issue in fashion and the media to have one so I was wondering how much it influences a guy

What Girls Said 2

• To each their own, everyone likes something different. Some women can't have a gap - myself included. Even when I was a thin girl, the way my hips sit means my legs don't gap, it's not something everyone can have.

What kind of TV show is this anyway? lol! xD

Hahaha I'd probably be the first person eliminated if I went on a show like that. :D It would be quite funny. xD

@nfigure 😂 Same!

• Why are we still talking about thigh gaps? That was so 2013...