What's your idea of a perfect date?

Just curious to see different peoples ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I prefer June 16th a lot... it's a sexy 'date' :v
    LOL ok ok, well a date that doesn't have to be expensive, you know the kind of date you can have and enjoy in the park, or by a lake, or on the lake. Sure it could be in a posh restaurant but I dunno, I enjoy the kind of dates that are more outdoors than in.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe she's wearing lingerie underneath, smells nice, looks nice, shaved/waxed down there, we bond quickly and deeply and have an intense physical chemistry. And then we do all the dating stuff and head back to my place or hers and go wild. After that cuddle a lot and keep talking for a good amount of time, maybe drink some wine or something, watch movies together. Then for breakfast I can whip up something fancy if she's at my place.

• what the date is doen't matter. the most important thing in your date is just "you both are happy".

• My weight room in basement or football ha

• New fun place where you both have fun with a spark!

• when i get to kiss this girl on the date, then it is perfect

• Butt sex with a spider

• A blinding takeaway some cold bevy's & my special lady "The Ps4* :)

• Cool night on the aquatic streets of Venice on one of their gondolas.

What Girls Said 15

• Grab a smoothie or iced tea or something and walk down the river walk or through a nice park chatting. Then stop by a nice little pub for an appie and a beer.

• The perfect date for me is when I get to know the person better, you can feel the chemistry and the rest does not matter.
    As long as we have a good time together.
    - though going to the movies on an early date is not desired, that way I won't get to talk with him or anything and we just end up sitting next to each other watching a movie.

• Whenever I try to imagine the perfect date, everything sounds perfect when I imagine it with someone I would love.

• As long as it's with Bruno Mars the rest doesn't matter ❤

• Somewhere fun where we both can both be happy, connect, and share a new experience. Somewhere we both like, or at least are open to trying out. I enjoy exploring a new part of town, sometimes they have local events or something going on.

• Visiting an aquarium then having lunch.

• amusement park

• travel to new places where we both don't have any experience travel there and get lose together, i mean try new things there together. it's fun and memorable coz it will be funny

• Anyplace where we could just vibe and enjoy eachothers company. It doesn't have to be expensive or anything.

• Just something chill and nice. Not a restaurant (it's not ideal)... Maybe a picnic near a lake.

• Going somewhere cool then looking at the stars?

• A luxury restaurant

• Zoo, aquarium or museum.

• Latino

• I'd like to go to a concert with him and then go back home cuddle and watch a movie while eating some yummy food :)