Girls, How do I get an attractive popular girlfriend?

This this really hot popular girl in school. I wanna ask her out but everyone says she's out of my league. I'm a fat nerd and she's a skinny cheerleader. Only girls that's want to date me are ugly fat girls. How do I get a hot popular girl to date me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• start by not being a jerk. if you're fun and nice to be around you've really got a chance, i mean my sister used to be a model until she quit due to wanting to focus on school, all the guys would have killed to be with her and now she's engaged to a chubby gamer nerd. it's pretty much like Penny and Lenard from big bang theory seeing them together.

• *cough* *cough*
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../536.jpg

• We aren't miracle workers lol...
    But in all seriousness, if you only want to date her based on her looks, what makes you think she won't hold the same standard to you? Like, consider about why you want to date her, and if it's purely based on how 'hot and popular' she is, I suggest finding someone else.

• If the only reason you want to date this hot and popular cheerleader is because she is hot, then I suggest that you have something she would find just as attractive about you.
    What do you have to offer this girl, who probably can get most guys?

I think you have to evaluate these things.

• I say give the girls that like you a chance but at the same time I understand that if your not attracted to someone your just not. Don't go for a girl just cause she's hot, go after a girl you have common interest with.. also you have to put yourself out there, be brave and just ask her out. But remember you reject those girls who are ugly and fat, if she rejects you for the same reasons you can't be upset about it. Good luck.

• Lose weight, get in shape, show you care about your body and mind then others will too.