Guys, When you give the girl you like the cold shoulder, what does it mean?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• She didn't show enough interest, flirted with other guys or have feeling that she's leading me on, flaked on me.

What Guys Said 8

• I lost interest in her for whatever reason (ex: she didn't seem so interested in me back or seemed like one to play games) or I found another girl who interested me much more for whatever reason (ex: she definitely liked me back).

But if you blush really hard when she calls you over to talk to him then? N Keeps stealing glances at you?

Lol the history is pretty long... :D

Yea I guess he's very shy... he's never talked to me but only keeps staring at me when he thinks I'm not looking.. n if I catch him, he looks away really quickly.. he finds excuses to hang around me.. we've also locked eyes a couple of times.. basically I think I may have hurt him by something I did.. that's a long story..

Oh, I think you might have a shy guy there. What most people wrote here probably assumed more of a history where you two went on a date or something or at least planned one and then the guy started giving the cold shoulder.

He might just be embarrassed about how he feels about you if he genuinely likes you. In this case I'd actually suggest you try to make some initiative since waiting around for a guy who gives you the cold shoulder while simultaneously seeming interested might have years roll by only for you two to go your separate lives with nothing happening.

It might seem unfair for the girl to take initiative in this scenario but I suggest it for your benefit so that you can at least know where you stand and move on if that doesn't pan out.

• Often for me it means I'm starting to doubt she likes me back.

But it means you really like her right?

• I'm either not confident in myself, made some bad assumptions about you, am already in pain so can't handle more, don't feel good, not interested,

you won't know the difference unless you ask, or nicely continue interacting without reacting.

• Me personally its when i know nothing can happen so i take extreme methods to stop the feelings

• I'm upset with you. You need to apologize and probably have make up sex.

• You aren't interested.

• If I do that, it simply means I don't have time for her. It's Not an invitation to mindgame-ville.

• Usually she didn't show enough intrest back.