Is there any point in trying when you are not a white or a black guy?

I am a Hispanic guy who is confused for an Asian guy because I have slantish eyes and I have noticed that the women I like are never interested in me. I like white women in addition to Latinas but these women always prefer white or black men instead of a man like me. I also wouldn't have a shot with an Asian woman because I am not actually Asian. I feel like I am screwed because I don't look like a traditional Latino and I have noticed that most Latinas would probably date a black guy before someone like me.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, there is. Also, you should stop whining.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course there's a point in trying. It's not all about your ethnicity. The only thing that should make you decide to stop trying is if you suddenly realize that you want to be single for the rest of your life.

You cannot possibly say a group of women always prefer certain groups of men over you, it's simply not the case. Get some confidence go out meet women and don't stop until you reach your goals and you'll eventually find out for yourself that what you're saying isn't true. It's not going to be easy, there will be times when you feel like absolute crap, but that's all part of the journey.