Ok so I was wandering if any girls think I am attractive. I gained some weight and I have had some girls say they don't like my stomach?

What do you guys think is my stomach too chubby or does it look good? Am I a good looking guy or bad looking?

3mo Ok so girls want me to lose this gut I see
3mo Ok I joined a gym and actually had my health assessment today. It was a girl doing it and she was like "someone likes beer lol we will help you work on that" so hopefully this will work out it would be nice to get girls to be attracted to me

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude! Do you really need other people to tell you that the belly is unattractive?

What Girls Said 2

• some girls may have told you they don't like your stomach but i bet most girls didn't like it..
    of course some people like fat people but that's the minority..
    for me it's not attractive at all 😐 you could use all that fat as fuel at the gym

Thank you for your honesty

I appreciate your honesty thank you

I guess I was hoping to find a nice single girl that kinda liked it. And wouldn't mind giving it a rub when it's full

• O god yeah, you got to start working on that beer belly, man. I can picture you as a bodybuilder kind of dude. Now try to make it a reality

I appreciate your honesty thank you

I don't have friends either

I just have a belly that everyone hates

What Guys Said 2

• If you hit the gym, shed some of that fat and put on some muscle, you are going to be fighting the girls off with a shitty stick. Good luck!

• I am sorry but not many girls will find it attractive. We are in the same boat.

Same boat? What boat?

I think it is my personality that attracts them.

Ahhhhhhhhhh -slams head against wall-