Boyfriend problems, what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have almost been together for a year and he has made it clear that he doesn't want to have sex before marriage. I'm kind of annoyed by this but it is his belief so whatever. Also he always has to be right for a lot of stuff even tho I might be. He can b quite annoying sometimes. Overall, he says that he loves me but I'm not sure how I feel. What should I do?

3mo Oh and he is also going away for school in September

Most Helpful Guy

• images.zaazu.com/.../...-emoticon-000291-large.gif

Probably let him go once September comes. I know not having sex eventually is a deal breaker for me. I don't think it's compatible for someone to be with someone who wants sex and the other doesn't. Resentment and anxiety grows.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Find him a Gent of a Gem here, dear, and with his Values as Strict and as Respectful as they Seem to be, I believe to you Should respect What he Wants with all of his Wishes.
    If you Care about him Unconditionally, Go with his Flow so when he Goes 'Away for school in September,' You are the One... He will Remember.
    Good luck, @DaniMich xx

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you're not sure what you feel and he is going away I dont think maintaining the relationship will be good to any of you

What Girls Said 1

• If you not sure about him then why are you in a relationship with him? he sounds pretty stubborn and you seem like you not happy being in a relationship with this guy so why don't you just break up, date others and see how it goes? Maybe you guys aren't that compatible...